Muslim Kids TV brings together the highest quality videos and games for Muslim children.
Your children will love Muslim Kids TV because it is engaging, entertaining and educational. We help children learn valuable lessons from the Quran and Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad and we teach children how to be the most kind and loving of Muslims.
At Muslim Kids TV we make learning about Islam the most enjoyable and fun thing in a child's life. Why not help yourself as a parent with Muslim Kids TV?
Our popular shows include Hurray for Baba Ali, viewed over 11 million times on YouTube. This program teaches children manners and acts from the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sallahu alahi wa salam.
If you love animation, watch Mama and Lulu a series that demonstrates valuable lessons from the lives of Allah's Prophets.
There are beautiful nasheeds from world renowned singers like Zain Bhikha, Dawud Wharnsby and Ilyas Mao. Or teach your children Arabic through songs and animation.
Muslim Kids TV will help your children improve their English language skills while at the same time giving them valuable Islamic knowledge.
We love 3D animation too with over 50 of the most beautiful 3D animated Islamic videos available today!
Take a free trial today and help protect your children from the bad content that is so readily available online.
FREE TRIAL DETAILS:
-First time subscribers eligible to receive a FREE TRIAL of 14 days.
-Your auto-renewing subscription begins immediately but you won’t be billed until the free trial period is over.
-You must cancel your subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged for the next period.
YOUR AUTO-RENEWING MUSLIM KIDS TV SUBSCRIPTION:
- You have signed up for an auto-renewing Muslim Kids TV subscription
- Your subscription provides access to premium Islamic children’s videos and games
- You have chosen either a monthly or yearly subscription
- Your subscription will automatically renew either monthly or yearly at the end of each period
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
You can cancel a subscription on your Apple devices by turning off auto-renew via iTunes on your computer or mobile device. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID and then View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage and then select Muslim Kids TV. (Note: If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel the subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Fixed bugs related to re-subscription
Fixed "Invalid Token" bug while trying to reset password
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app for kids
Assalamualaikum thank you for creating this program and app it is a great way to educate Muslim childern and teach them Islamic manners and values. Insha Allah this program is able achieve alot of success.
Jazakumu Allah khairan kathira
Alxamdulilah, this is great app for the kids. My kids love it. I wish if we could use with the smart TVs so that way the kids will love it more.
Real value for your kids
The app is amazing!, it contains a very nice games and high valuable videos for kids.
- Milo Productions Inc.
- 49 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Milo Productions Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Content access $9.99
- Content access $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.