This is MWeb Pro, this version has static website generation feature. If you don't need the static website generation feature, please consider buying the cheaper MWeb standard version.
MWeb Pro is a professional Markdown writing, note taking, and static blog generator app for Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Here are some special features of MWeb Pro.
## The software
* Made with supporting native technologies in mind. It is always a perfect integration with the platform.
* Aiming for modern UI and high performance, also being powerful, easy-to-use, and fully-featured.
### The powerful syntax
* Fully supports CommonMark standard and GitHub Flavored Markdown (GFM).
* Included with the support of creating tables, TOCs, LaTeX math, fenced code blocks, task lists, footnotes, and many more.
* Easily generate graphics with any of mermaid, Graphviz, ECharts, PlantUML, js-sequence-diagrams, and flowchart.js.
### Editing assistant
* Gracefully handle image insertion: direct copy and paste, drag and drop, and full-colored preview in the editor.
* Specify the image size in Markdown-compatible syntax.
* Inserting tables and LaTeX equations with ease.
### Note taking
* Store and manage all documents in a tree-like categoring library with a tagging system. Categories can be gracefully exported or turned into static websites.
* Put quick notes.
* Instantly search from the entire library.
* Exporting contents as various formats, including HTML, EPUB, PDF, RTF, Docx, and even image.
* Publishing the articles to Wordrpess, Metaweblog API, Wordpress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Medium, Ghost, and Tumblr.
* Smooth support for image upload services: using Imgur, Qiniu, Upyun, or your custom API.
### External documentation
* There is an external mode in MWeb that enables importing existing markdown files in directories. It also handles contents from Gitbook, JekyII and Hexo.
## MWeb official website
For more about MWeb, please check the MWeb official website: https://www.mweb.im introduction video; it will show you how to use MWeb. We also suggest that you check the MWeb official help document: https://www.mweb.im/help.html .
* New feature: add 25 new themes, including 8 light themes and 17 dark themes.
* New feature: add menu "File - Reload Current Document".
* Improvement: When customizing a theme, it is very easy to make a new theme by configuring the colors of various elements. However, configuring a good-looking color scheme is often difficult. The new version introduces the base16 color scheme framework, adding 179 colors for reference. How to use: "Preferences - Theme & Style - Customize Theme".
* Other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for my needs
I have an online store. So I need to write product descriptions. MWeb makes it easy for me produce CLEAN html. Clean is definitive here - I've tried plenty of other editors that produce formatting that plays badly on our site. MWeb gets the job done. And I like the fact that I can catalog all my stored edits right inside the program. Plus with iCloud sync all my files are accessible on all my Macs. MWeb is simple, clean, and produces great looking output. It checks all the boxes for my needs.
As a writer, I'm always looking for great apps that can both allow me to write and organize. I do use Scrivener, Highland, both very solid. What makes MWeb very helpful is the clarity factor. I wouldn't say that any app is perfect, instead, there is a good app for a particular phase in writing. MWeb has helped me with the first phase, to gather ideas and make sure I can quickly both outline and write. Scrivener does the same, but I'd use that for a later stage because of it's heavyweight. Compliments to the MWeb team, I look forward to seeing how this app develops in the future.
Had a feature request and it was literally added within a week days.
Definitely not expecting that to really *ever* happen, but was incredibly refreshing to see such a dedication to improving the app and listening to customers.
Highly recommended for your Markdown notetaking and documentation needs!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 禄海 区
- 32.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 CoderForArt Inc
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.