This Bowling Scorecard App is stylish and easy to use! Another great app from wddonline.
- Find your local bowling alleys by GPS or search by a zip code. (GPS must be enabled)
- Use this App to keep score while you bowl with your friends!
- Supports 1-6 players.
- Visually appealing, user friendly design to easily input your names and scores.
- Select your bowling ball color or weight.
- The App auto scrolls to the next frame and calculates scores so you don't have to.
- When you finish a game, post your scorecard to Facebook to show off your scores! Or save it to your photo library for your personal records.
- Take a framed photo to capture your event and save it to your photo library or post it to your Facebook wall.
- Congratulation pop ups for strikes and spares, and an animation for winning the game.
Don’t see your lanes in the app? Want to brand your location? Contact us to advertise and customize your location! Send a request or comments/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App needs ability to correct a mistyped score. So many guests have to bring their iPad up to the front desk for me to copy their correct scores onto a new iPad. Yes the easiest thing for me to do is to say “just don’t mistype,” or, “learn how to use an iPad.” But I cannot. Yes I know this would enable those to cheat, but it could possibly save someone from being in the 9th frame having to bring their device up to me asking for me to fix it for them when I cannot, only then having to copy their entire game with 3 other players because they screwed up the scoring. If this doesn’t happen it’s okay we will continue to have to use the app, but that could be changed it would save a lot of my time and our guests time. Thank you
Used it for bowling dice game 😄
The bowling dice game we bought at Walmart had such a small scorecard we had a hard time writing on it. This fits the bill perfectly. We can keep score and actually see the numbers. And it'll save us from looking for writing implements
Can’t Adjust players on new game
If one person leaves game , no real way to delete them,.., also if player order now changed ,the app gets fussy and won’t let you insert the pin totals, as it keeps saying “your bowling out of order.” It really should not care who is bowling as long as their pin count is inserted, in the proper box Also if you touch the wrong number of pins in 1st box, you can’t correct it. Until putting any number in 2nd box.
The developer, wdd online, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Website Design & Development, Ltd.
- 39.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 WDD - We Do Digital