My IBD Care is an award-winning app developed by experts to help people with Crohn’s and Colitis live happier, healthier lives.
REGISTER FOR FREE & STAY IN CONTROL OF YOUR CONDITION:
*New* Stool Tracker: Record your bowel movements over the course of your day, based on the Bristol Stool Chart.
- Personal health record: maintain a record of your health, operations and tests that you can control and share with your clinical team
- Symptoms trackers: track your symptoms to understand & manage your condition more efficiently.
- Reminders for medications and appointments: schedule notifications to keep on top of your care
-Newsfeed: access trustworthy and relevant news about your condition
- Library: learn more about living with Crohn’s or Colitis from articles & videos from the NHS and Crohn’s & Colitis UK.
- Message your hospital team (Added bonus if your hospital is signed up with us).
SUBSCRIBE TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFESTYLE & WELLBEING:
- Build better habits with IBD specific guidance on: sleep, wellbeing, exercise, medication habits & more.
- Pick and choose the length of your course: from single activities to courses up to 28 days long!
- Get expert advice: from those who understand life with Crohn’s and Colitis.
- Benefit from new daily content: videos and tools to help you reflect, learn and make positive changes in your life.
- View your progress: with a detailed view of your week’s performance.
- Complete targeted activities on-the-go: with our growing library of single activities consisting of advice, videos, tools and tips you can use for when you need it the most.
- Find something new all the time: as we continuously improve our app and add new courses such as food and diet choices (Have an idea for a course? Email us with course suggestions!)
- Leading NHS consultant gastroenterologists
- IBD specialist nurse with personal experience of Crohn’s disease
- IBD Pharmacist
- IBD exercise specialist coach and stoma warrior
*** 87% of those with IBD who used our courses for a week said they felt an improvement in their wellbeing and mental health! ***
A small study showed that our courses improved control over IBD symptoms after 7 days only.
Try the 7-day free trial to experience all of the above!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING...
“It's empowering to do a course that’s overall aim is to improve your own symptoms, health and wellbeing”
“Course is massively supportive - don't usually get this kind of care.”
“For me, it was like having an additional team away from my team, but for emotional support and stress”
“This is great! Much more efficient than the Colitis diary I’ve been keeping for years!”
OUR MESSAGE TO YOU:
We know that living with Crohn’s or Colitis (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) can sometimes be difficult, lonely or tiring. It’s not always easy to manage Crohn’s symptoms or Colitis symptoms during flare ups or to know what to do to build good health and wellbeing when you’re in remission.
We’re a social enterprise, founded by patients and clinicians who are committed to improving the health and wellbeing of those with long term inflammatory conditions. We think care is better delivered in small, frequent chunks, rather than a few times a year in hospital, or worse, in A&E when a flare gets out of control.
We’ll give you practical tools and advice that can help you to better track, manage and improve your health and wellbeing in the long run. My IBD Care can be a complement to your treatment.
£35.99 (just £2.99 per month)
Your subscription starts off with a 7-day free trial to explore the whole experience before paying. Subscription auto-renews and can be managed through your app store account. You can cancel at any time.
Find out more:
Stay up to date:
Got a question? Get in touch:
Minor update, we have fixed some bugs and made some improvements to the app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome!! Finally a holistic approach
This is a great app!! Have been using the app for a month and it’s been a game changer. A holistic digital approach that connects me to my hospital, coaches me on activities, and allows me to track my symptoms
So Jealous it Isn’t US Compatible
This is an incredible app and seemed to offer everything I could want. Unfortunately, medicines don’t match up with the American versions/availability. If it is ever expanded to the pharmacology of the US I’ll be first in line for this tool! Without the pharmacology it doesn’t meet my needs.
Very helpful app
Very helpful app in supporting my condition
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMPERSAND HEALTH LIMITED
- 135.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Ampersand Health Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Annual Subscription $36.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.