My IBD Care is a clinician-approved, patient-designed app for patients with Crohns Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. The app - and its clinician-focused counterpart, HealthSuite - helps IBD patients take control of their condition and improve their health outcomes.
Anyone can use the app to
• track flares and maintain a symptom log to identify what may be causing them
• manage your care plan, medication and hospital/GP appointments
• access and share your medical records from anywhere
• obtain advice and discover local events organised by leading patient groups
Patients whose clinical teams have signed up can also
• communicate with their care teams via messaging and phone
• report symptoms remotely, allowing care teams to intervene early as required
The app was co-developed with leading clinicians at Kings College Hospital and Barts Health with inputs from patients and patient groups including Crohns & Colitis UK.
We’re committed to continuously improving our service to make it more useful to patients and clinicians, so please look out for regular updates.
We've added blood tests!
Blood tests are an important part of ensuring clinical safety. Our Blood Test Results feature allows you and your hospital team to upload, sort and share images of your blood test results quickly and easily in app. Find the functionality at the bottom of the Me & My Team screen.
We've added Custom Medication frequency!
Now you can choose custom intervals for your medications. Just select Custom in the frequency menu when you're adding a medication.
We've also fixed bugs and improved stability.
- AMPERSAND AND AMPERSAND LIMITED
- 53.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Ampersand & Ampersand Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.