The My Community Pharmacy app allows you and your family to securely communicate with 2,500 independent pharmacies nationwide. Refill your prescriptions with one click, get refill reminders, get discounts at your local pharmacy, get savings on brand drugs and access Pharmacist written pages that help you understand your condition or medications.
Our App Features:
Easily refill your prescriptions at your local independent pharmacy
Access a history of your medications and Rx numbers
Set reminders when to refill your medications
Set reminders when to take your medications
Save up to $450 on top brand medications with co-pay coupons
20,000 pharmacist written pages on conditions and medications
7,500 pharmacist videos about medications and side effects
- Incorrect location gets set on the refills screen when the profile is updated
- Fixed issue where “+Add new Profile” option seen twice on URAC
- Fixed issue when not able to edit a profile when there is a single profile in the account
- Fixed issue where delete profile option seen on the URAC screen
- Fixed issue where delivery option selected during profile creation defaults to Pickup on Edit profile screen
- Fixed issue where medications of deleted profile are still seen on the refills screen
- Fixed issue with incorrect location name showing after completing a refill
- Added a new status code for rx refills "This prescription is not active, but there may be a newer one on file. Please speak with a pharmacy team member to refill this prescription."
- Other bug fixes and performance tweaks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was so unhappy with getting my prescriptions at CVS. I was just a number to them. If they didn’t have it ready when they said they would it was like oh well. No customer service. Their personnel changes constantly. I was so sick of it! Then I stopped by Reidville Rd Pharmacy. I walked in and was greeted by Manish who used to be the pharmacist at CVS when I first started going there when their customer service was important. I decided to bring my prescription to Reidville Rd pharmacy and I’ve been very happy with results. I feel like my business is appreciated. I wish I had done it sooner. I’m telling my family and anyone else who’ll listen to change to Reidville Rd Pharmacy. You won’t regret it!!
We feel this pharmacy is one of the most professional, polite, knowledgeable, and efficient pharmacies that we have ever known. Not only the pharmacists but the staff are very helpful, they go out of their way to accommodate my husband and my health issues. There has never been a time where we have been stuck in a long waiting line. That to me is very important. their pricing is better than any of the other pharmacist we have compared. We would never leave this pharmacy to go to another one!
The place to go!
Kanab United Drug is not just a Drug store it has all the best things in one place. The pharmacy and store staff are efficient, friendly and go out of their way to take care of the customers. With an old fashioned soda fountain and the biggest selection of cards, gifts, and unique items you won’t find anywhere else and there is always something new! We are very fortunate that Dave & Kelly Shakespeare decided to make Kanab Utah their home and build this fabulous state of the art facility for all of us to enjoy!
- Digital Pharmacist Inc.
- 17 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Digital Pharmacist Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.