My Earthquake Alerts is a powerful earthquake information app which delivers all of the information you need, with push notifications included, all free of charge. It also includes a beautifully simple design optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad.
- Live earthquake information from all around the world.
- Free earthquake alerts and news customized for you, with no restrictions.
- Powerful history search feature to find earthquakes dating back to 1970!
- Beautiful & simple design, view earthquakes on a map and in a list.
- Find the exact location of the seismic earthquake, the depth and the distance away from you.
- Support for the latest iPhone and iPad models.
This version is ad-supported. It is similar to apps such as Quakes, MyQuake and QuakeFeed.
This update adds several of the most requested features, including:
- You can now choose to show earthquake fault lines on the map.
- US users can now receive notifications about earthquakes in a specific state rather than the whole of the US.
- You can also choose to only show earthquakes in one US state on the 'Recent' screen. You can do this by changing the 'Show Region' setting.
More changes to the app will be coming soon as well.
Ratings and Reviews
Good reality check
I really like this app and by changing the numbers to only 3.0 or over makes less to sort through. Even though the reads are not always accurate I can double check on a more scientific site and get the correct read. Also some numbers change after getting all the facts. It takes a few minutes after a quake hits for an alert, but better than going to a computer and typing into a site, as they are normally deluged by too many nervous people. I would recommend this app.
I have been notified earthquake events as they happen. I live in AK, a place with moderate activity, so it is nice to have this running in the background. I keep mental tracking of where the activity is and then when we have s shaker here I will actively review the past 24-48 hours and to see if there is a potential threat to my community that I need to pay attention to. I like this app and will continue to use it. It is easy to use, gives essential info sans fluff
I like it.
Working great now !
Do to certain sensitive areas in and around Montana the US Air Force has the capability to block certain areas of data coming out of that location while performing their tasks. Then like switching on a light switch, it works again.
Living in Montana I should have remembered that. So, if you’re app doesn’t seem to be working in a certain area, just give it some time while the Air Force plays with their toys.
Developer Response ,
I have received your e-mail and will continue this discussion with you via e-mail.
- JRustonApps B.V.
- 63.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 jRustonApps B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.