My File Explorer lets you easily view, manage and store files on your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini or iPod touch. You can also easily transfer your Photos from your device to your PC/MAC via Wi-Fi Transfer option. You don't need iTunes anymore.
• Store, view or manage any documents on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
• Direct access to Photo Library from a PC or Mac via Wi-Fi and batch photo download.
• Upload pictures from your PC to your photo library via Wi-Fi.
• Easy file transfer via Wi-Fi (Browser or FTP), Bluetooth or iTunes File Sharing
• Voice Record
• In App File Name Search
• In App Browser Support for Internet Downloads
• Copy, paste, move, delete and create text files.
• Simple and Advanced PDF Reader
• Email your files.
• Backup & Email in app notes easily.
• Open email attachments.
• Zip, unzip and unrar support. Also supports password protected zip and rar files.
• Dropbox integration
• Passcode protected folders
• Universal (iPhone & iPad support)
• Several file listing and sorting options
Supported File Formats
- Plain Text Files
- Zip and Rar files
- Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, ...)
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, ...)
- Movies (MP4, MOV, ...)
- iWorks (Pages, numbers, and Keynote)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- PDF Documents
- HTML web pages.
* Some critical bugs causing crash fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing but missing landscape orientation
This app is amazing and powerful! However it is missing the option to view it, or view files within it like pdf, in landscape mode. Also this way we can view the full name of the file being displayed.
There was no contact email to support us from the developers so I'm posting my suggestion here. Fix the above mentioned and you will receive a 5 star rating for sure! Pls make sure though that the update will not erase the files already saved on the app.
It doesn’t work. I cannot se my internal drive nor my usb drive.
All I want to do is copy files from my camera’s usb drive into my internal drive so I can manipulate them with an app. The drive is inserted in the USB C slot but I cannot seethe drive nor can I see my internal drive. I can see lots of “stuff” about which I care nothing, but this app will not let me manage my files. Lots of ads though.
My file exlorer
Buy it and the ads are not taken off the app, it is like the person is gone or don’t take care of anything, won’t respond to messages
- GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- 33.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © OBSS Mobile 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to PRO $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.