Since the launch of the blog in 2014, My Fussy Eater has fast become one of the leading family blogs worldwide, and now you can access over 260 of the most popular recipes from the blog on the My Fussy Eater App including 70 plus EXCLUSIVE recipes that can’t be found anywhere else.
As a mum of two young children, Ciara the founder of My Fussy Eater and Pick Plates, has created this app with not only busy parents and care givers in mind, but also families dealing with picky eaters or specific food allergies or intolerances.
- Over 260 healthy, family friendly recipes using simple ingredients.
- Filter recipes not only by meal type but also by specific diets such as dairy free / gluten free / egg free and nut free.
- Search function allows you to search not only by recipe, but by specific ingredient.
- View recipes in standard format or as a recipe card which breaks down the method into step by step instructions listing the required ingredient for that step.
- Settings function allows you to view ingredients in either UK or US measurements.
- Meal planner function allows you to plan breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks for the entire family for a whole week.
- Shopping list function automatically calculates the total amount of all the ingredients required for your chosen recipes from the meal planner function and can be sent somewhere else on your phone including your Notes.
- The favourites button allows you to save your favourite recipes and then view them quickly and easily in the drop down menu.
We’ve updated the app now giving you access to over 260 healthy family recipes, all using simple and easy to find ingredients.
Almost 200 of these are our most popular recipes from the blog or Instagram which readers and followers have been loving. And over 70 of them are recipes that are EXCLUSIVE to this app and can’t be found anywhere else!
In addition to all the new recipes, we’ve made it even easier to filter the recipes to find just what you are looking for!
Not only can you search by meal type such as “Dinner”, you are now able to simultaneously search by Meal Type, Diet (such as Gluten Free), as well as being specific about the type of meal you are looking for such as “One Pot Recipes” or "15 Minute Meals"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app wish there were more recipes...
I love this app and wish that there were more recipes that were non-carb. But for all the recipes that are there my kids love to eat them. I have twin boys (18 months) and they’re eating everything I’ve created from this app. Thank you for helping me through my baby led weaning it’s been an adventure and fantastic!!
Best App Ever!!!
I’ve been following My Fussy Eater and for some reason I am just now seeing her app. This is amazing!!!!! I’m a stay at home mom and getting creative in the kitchen and staying healthy is hard. This is fantastic!!! I LOVE that you can get recipes, create a meal plan for the week, anddddddd convert all of the recipe ingredients into a shopping list (that you can cross off as you buy).
I’m in love! I’m hooked! So excited!
Poor user experience
I purchased this app thinking it would be easy to save recipes and meal plan. But it needs a lot of work to be usable. There does not seem to be a way to save liked recipes other than in the week meal plan. Also, you can not click on the recipe in the weekly meal plan and go to the recipe page. I feel like I wasted money on this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ciara Mullan
- 292.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © My Fussy Eater
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.