Since the launch of the blog in 2014, My Fussy Eater has fast become one of the leading family food blogs worldwide, and now you can access over 300 of the most popular recipes from the blog and Instagram plus over 100 EXCLUSIVE recipes that can’t be found anywhere else.
As a mum of two young children, Ciara the founder of My Fussy Eater and Pick Plates, has created this app with not only busy parents and care givers in mind, but also families dealing with picky eaters or specific food allergies or intolerances.
- Over 400 healthy, family friendly recipes using simple ingredients.
- Filter recipes not only by meal type but also by specific diets such as dairy free / gluten free / egg free and nut free.
- Search function allows you to search not only by recipe, but by specific ingredient.
- View recipes in standard format or as a recipe card which breaks down the method into step by step instructions listing the required ingredient for that step.
- Settings function allows you to view ingredients in either UK or US measurements.
- Meal planner function allows you to plan breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks for the entire family for a whole week.
- Shopping list function automatically calculates the total amount of all the ingredients required for your chosen recipes from the meal planner function and can be sent somewhere else on your phone including your Notes.
- The favourites button allows you to save your favourite recipes and then view them quickly and easily in the drop down menu.
We've updated the app now giving you access to over 400 healthy family recipes, all using simple and easy to find ingredients.
We've added an Airfryer Category to the app where you can find our favourite family friendly recipes that can be cooked in the Airfryer.
We've added a Lunchbox section to the App that's full of lunchbox ideas that the kids will actually want to eat!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app wish there were more recipes...
I love this app and wish that there were more recipes that were non-carb. But for all the recipes that are there my kids love to eat them. I have twin boys (18 months) and they’re eating everything I’ve created from this app. Thank you for helping me through my baby led weaning it’s been an adventure and fantastic!!
Best App Ever!!!
I’ve been following My Fussy Eater and for some reason I am just now seeing her app. This is amazing!!!!! I’m a stay at home mom and getting creative in the kitchen and staying healthy is hard. This is fantastic!!! I LOVE that you can get recipes, create a meal plan for the week, anddddddd convert all of the recipe ingredients into a shopping list (that you can cross off as you buy).
I’m in love! I’m hooked! So excited!
These easy to make, simple ingredient recipes have diversified our family dinners and increased the quantity of delicious meal options to choose from.
Very thankful for this instant value adding app!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ciara Mullan
- 414.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © My Fussy Eater
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.