Easily share your GPS position via email, text messaging or social networking sites.
Thanks to Google Maps you can find your location using your coordinates.
Be aware that the best localization you can get being outside during sunny weather.
It is extremely important because trying to get coordinates at home might be difficult.
Latitude and longitude are displayed in both decimal format and one of following:
- DMS degrees, minutes and seconds sexgesimal
- DDM degrees and decimal minutes
- DD decimal degrees
- UTM Universal Transverse Mercator
Internet data connection not needed.
- You can take a photo from your current geographical position and then share it with friends and family
- Copy data to clipboard
- Share current location with your friends
- Send an text message with you current location with only one click
- Save your current location and browse it later
- Check your current location on Google Maps
- Share saved locations or view them on Google Maps
Data is based on WGS84.
Accuracy depends on quality of GPS hardware in your device as well as outside weather conditions.
- Added location sharing
- Added quick message
- Updated layouts
- Added possibility to save your location as well as history screen
- Added settings screen
- Added new photo screen and new overlay data
- Added new coordinates display formats
- Added Indonesian language
- Minor changes and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice and simple
Nice and simple app. Does what I need it to do without all of the clutter.
Simple/ easy but not accurate.
A clean and simple app to use but not very accurate. I have tried it 10 times in the exact same
spot and get entirely different reading every time. Only the whole number from longitude and latitude remain the same it also displays accuracy from 5 meters to 5005 meters. Will continue to play with it for a while in hopes that programmers will fix this fault.
(I am using an apple 7)
Can't copy coordinates?
I hate that you can't copy the coordinates to the clipboard. You should be able to tap a copy icon or the coordinates themselves and copy them to the clipboard. Need the option of what format to copy them with.
- Andrew Neal
- 45.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © YLCWYM 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.