My Health Planner helps connect you with your care team right on your iPhone or iPad. You can send a private message at any time to your care team — it's as easy as texting, but more secure. Your care team can help you feel in control of your health and ensure you understand what you need to do to feel your best.
Keep in touch with our care management team — in between appointments. Set reminders to help remember your medications, and track your steps and progress over time. We take your privacy and security seriously and My Health Planner is fully HIPAA compliant.
My Health Planner is free for eligible members as part of your benefits — just sign up with the access code you received from your care team. You will need your insurance card as well.
If you have questions or need help signing up, please call the number on the back of your member ID card.
Who can use this app:
- If you are a member of BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, BlueChoice Health Plan or the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan, also known as the Federal Employee Program (FEP ® )) this app is for you.
- If you are a member of a different BlueCross plan, this app may be included. Just check the back of your insurance card to see if “My Health Toolkit” is part of your health plan’s website.
- This app supports all medical and dental benefit plans administered by BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and BlueChoice Health Plan. This app also supports some large employer plans administered on behalf of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield, BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, BlueCross & BlueShield of Rhode Island, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont and BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee. Each of these Blue Plans is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
The app supports most of our members, but will not work for:
My Health Planner works with Apple Health.
- Improvements to reminders, making it easier for you to set up the customized schedules you need.
- Keyword search for your Library allows you to quickly find articles on relevant topics.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
At first I was hesitant about this program because I wasn’t sure I would have time to do a lot, but so far the activities have been easy and relevant to me.
Good but too general
I like this app and the support it provides.
Just wished it was more directed towards my meds etc. understand that there is so many types of cancer, sickness it would be difficult but if they could address my meds it would be a great help.
The lady working with me is great and stays in touch, listens and provides help. If everyone is like her this is a great system.
Everything lokks the same on new app. I wish we could add what we ate to calorie count. Other than that kudos.
- My Health Toolkit, LLC
- 123.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Haitian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2020 Wellframe, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.