JBL Headphones app redefines your headphones experience. Through your mobile device, you can now conveniently control the headphone settings, smart ambient, noise cancelling and many more in your JBL Headphones app. Supported models are:
- JBL WAVE BUDS, WAVE BEAM, WAVE FLEX, VIBE BUDS, VIBE BEAM, VIBE FLEX
- JBL TUNE FLEX, TUNE ANC, TUNE130NC TWS, TUNE230NC TWS
- JBL LIVE FREE 2, LIVE PRO 2, LIVE FREE NC+ TWS, LIVE PRO+ TWS, LIVE300 TWS
- JBL LIVE 460NC, LIVE 660NC, LIVE 400BT, 500BT, 650BTNC, 220BT
- JBL CLUB PRO+ TWS, CLUB700BT, 950NC, ONE
- JBL TOUR PRO+ TWS and TOUR ONE
- JBL QUANTUM TWS
- JBL ENDURANCE PEAK 3, ENDURANCE RACE
- JBL REFLECT AERO, REFLECT FLOW PRO, REFLECT MINI NC, REFLECT AWARE
- UA PROJECT ROCK OVER-EAR TRAINING HEADPHONES
- JBL EVEREST ELITE100, 150NC, 300 and 750NC
- JBL X TOMORROWLAND
Other features include:
- Voice assistant setup: Allows you to select Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa as your voice assistant.
- EQ Settings: The App provides predefined EQ presets and also allows you to create or customize EQ settings as per their personal preferences.
- Exclusive to CLUB series headphones, JBL teamed up with some of the world’s best DJs to capture the sound of their personal recording studios, so you can hear your favorite songs like they do. Simply tap the STAGE+ button in your JBL Headphones app to choose from the DJ presets.
- Application Settings: App setting include Voice Assistant, Smart Audio Modes, Touch gesture setting, Product help, Tips, FAQ, etc, subject to different models.
- Tips: Product tutorial will be found under Product help.
- FAQ: Allows you to find quick answer when using our JBL APP.
- Headphone battery indicator: Displays the headphone battery level so you can quickly see how much playtime is left.
- Touch gestures customization allows you to change your button configuration based on your preference (available only on specific models)
- Smart audio mode: improve your audio that is adjusted to what you are doing (available only on specific models)
- Multi Noise Cancelling mode: By selecting different noise cancelling level to enjoy the best sound in each occasion (available only on specific models)
- Add new product JBL WAVE BUDS, WAVE BEAM, WAVE FLEX, VIBE BUDS, VIBE BEAM, VIBE FLEX, TUNE ANC, ENDURANCE PEAK 3 and JBL X TOMORROWLAND
- UI design refresh for JBL LIVE460NC, LIVE660NC, TOUR ONE
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing head phones
These were a great gift I got for Christmas. I haven’t had an over ear set headphones in a very long time. These worked very well for me. The noise canceling works very well. I also believe the sound is very good. I feel the bass could be a little deeper and they could be a little louder but over all for this price point I believe these are an amazing set of headphones. I also enjoy the app very much it was easy to use and to understand. The EQ works well and you can fine tune the music to your liking. The batteries stay charged for a long time being able to check the charge of the batteries through the app is a nice touch. The batteries charge rather quickly so that great. Overall these are a an amazing set of headphones and I highly recommend them especially if you are on a budget.
Live 300 TWS
For the money you WILL NOT find better sound. Id be willing to bet for another hundred or two you won’t find better sound. I paid almost 300 for my Solo Pros and the JBL are superior. These are truly what music is meant to sound like. I have JBL in my car and I will only buy Harman products from “hear” on out. To the engineers at Harman I applaud you. Keep up the good work. I highly recommend. I can’t wait to save up the scratch to get the Flash as I’m told they sound BETTER?! I don’t know how this is possible, but I wanna find out!
Good but not great
I have the JBL TUNE125TWS Bluetooth earbuds. I received them a present in December of 2021. They work well and are comfortable, I also like the charging pod. You can charge them without it being plugged in which is a plus. However the charging pod stopped working with the right earbud, it would charge the left but no the right. Had to figure out how to clean the connectors which wasn’t easy. The app does not work with this model which is also very frustrating. It would be great if there was a way to change the equalizer. And my BIGGEST COMPLAINT is that there is so way to find the earbuds or the pod if they get misplaced. There isn’t an app that works with them and they don’t have a button the pod to send a sound alert or something to the EarPods. Like a “find my iPhone” sound but a “find my EarPods” sound. Which would make it so much easier to find them. Ive misplaced one or both of them a few times and had to turn my apartment upside down to try and find them.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harman International Industries
- 675.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Harman International Industries, Incorporated