No matter if you want to lose weight, bulk up, or maintain a healthy lifestyle My Macros+ is the diet tracking app for you.
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet apps currently available, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
Tracking your food is quick, easy and can be done in as little as 3 taps.
- HUGE food database, over 5 Million Food Items!
- Barcode scanner
- Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
- As many nutrition goals as you want — Supports carb cycling, high/low days and more
- Monitor your weight with beautiful graphs
- See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal & food
- Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack
- Input custom food straight off the label — MM+ converts and stores it properly for you to make tracking in any serving size quick and easy.
- Track Water
- Smart food categorization to make tracking even faster
- Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
- All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
- Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See their foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our AI system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will intelligently update your macro goals to make sure you stay on track.
—Dark Mode Supported—
With iOS 13 we now fully support dark mode.
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left and fast track foods straight from your wrist
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals, completely hands free
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• MM+ on the web through any web browser
ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBQ
- SubQs are charged to your iTunes Account and autorenew unless turned off > 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any free trial left will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hrs prior to the end of the current period. $1.99/mo or $19.99/year for MM+ Pro and/or $9.99/mo for Auto Adjusting Macros.
Thank you very much for your continued support! We're here with another great update.
Macro Coach Updates
• Now you can rollback your most recent checkin within the same day if you made a mistake and want to re-checkin.
• Updated body fat estimator using the U.S. Navy Formula
• Fixed an issue that might have made the “Login” button unresponsive
Also, a lot of code cleanup, optimization and other boring stuff.
And just a reminder in the last updates we introduced:
• New and improved custom food entry and fast track screens.
• Improved load times of My Circle recipe sharing
Dynamic Font Sizes!
• Do you have your accessibility settings set to use a larger font size ?
If so, My Macros+ will now up the font size in the app as well to match.
• Press and hold on a meal you’ve tracked to view the same meal options you previously had to ‘slide out’ to see, but now as a pop up.
• Press and hold on a meal you’ve tracked on a previous day for an even quicker way to copy it to todays date
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally! My search is over!
So I've used MFP for years and yes they are the industry leader and may have more tools at their disposal, but if you're looking for the perfect app for tracking your macro nutrients, then look no further than MyMacros+. The design is so much better and cleaner to use than MFP. You can customize meals, reorganize them, setup multiple macro goals and easily switch between them which is awesome! I use Avatar Nutrition to calculate my macro targets and anytime they make an adjustment I can save that info on MyMacros+. So if there's a target I find I really like and my body responds to it I can go back to it very easily.
They also have trending available to quickly and easily see if you're hitting your targets or not. At times (very few) the app can be a little slow to respond, to where you have to double tap things for menus to load, etc. but that may very well be because of my phone. I'm running an ancient iPhone 6S, so once I upgrade I'm sure it'll be much better.
Overall great job with the app, it's perfect for what I need. I even showed my wife whose been doing her macros with MFP for 3-4 years now and she was very impressed and is considering switching due to nutritional errors she's found on MFP. Keep up the great work!
Have to go back to MFP.
This app is so out of touch. I eat pretty much the same thing every day, and when I type in egg, I get something like “ famous dans hot dog” ( obviously just an example). I’ve been shocked at some of the suggestions it gives me when searching food. Like HOW! HOW a did you come up with THAT!? I hate the 60 dollar a year price tag for MFP. But, I have to go back for more accurate accounting of my food. This is way too much work to custom this, and scan that. And the scanner. OMG, the scanner. Come on, people. Make this work better. I want to live for this app. I just can’t. It’s too time consuming to log, and half the time the calories are way off. The most recent thing I logged is 190 on the package. It shows in the app being just over 150 with all of the same macro values, just not the calories values. And as a fat girl in recovery, this is vital for my own personal success. I’m not saying be like MFP, but I am saying sort yourselves out. There’s no reason I should search for one thing, and get a list of 7000 other things that are no where near what I’m looking for. The positives of this app. Everything is clear, it’s easy to set your goals, the look of the app is pretty amazing, it’s not cluttered or ugly. It’s a nice looking app, and even despite the search/logging issues. It is fast, and when it’s not a nightmare to try and look for something that you want to add to the list of things you just crammed in your pie hole, it’s a nice app.
My macros app
I’m not much of a review guy.... BUT, I must say I am very happy with this app. I never liked its competitor(s) interface, however I found “my macros” to be very easy and perfect for me. The best part though, is that it has a small business vibe. There has been two occasions were my data has been lost, I’m not concerned with the why. However I’m very impressed with the how, and by how I mean how they resolved the problem. Mind you, I left the account dormant for a couple years, so it’s no surprise that updates happened or whatever else takes place in the app world. All I know, is both times I emailed, and both time Jason himself responded and found a way to correct and reload all of my saved data, much of which was manually input. SO... why?? I don’t know and I don’t care. All I know, is the app is good and nothing’s perfect, but IF there’s a problem I can count on them fixing it. And that’s all I can ask for from any professional. So thank you and yes I love and recommend this app over others.
- My Macros LLC
- 175.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Jason Loewy
- In-App Purchases
- My Macros+ Pro Subscription $1.99
- Macro Coach $9.99
- My Macros+ Pro Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.