Jury service is easier with the My Minnesota Juror app from the Minnesota Judicial Branch. Download the app once you receive your summons, then simply log in, find your service location, and present your juror check-in barcode when you arrive at the courthouse.
My Minnesota Juror is an app for those who have been summoned for district (trial) court jury service in Minnesota. It is not for those selected for Grand Jury or U.S. District Court (federal) jury duty.
You will need your juror number from your summons to log in to My Minnesota Juror.
With My Minnesota Juror, you can quickly access details about your jury service:
• View jury service location information.
• Open directions to service location.
• Get service location contact information.
• Access juror check-in barcode for an effortless check-in experience (available in select court locations).
• Find important links to jury service county website and qualification questionnaire.
• Download latest work service certificate.
Fix the crashing issue for IOS 14 on iphone 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn’t even open
Not sure how this makes a jury summons easier if the app doesn’t even open. Although, to be fair to the app, I can’t even get the juror questionnaire web page to load... so it may just be the gov’t web programs overall.
Latest version works well. Easy to log in and use.
Downloaded on my iPhone 10xr, can’t use it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.