► A GAME TO KEEP YOU FULLY OCCUPIED
Ever dreamed of running your own hotel? Start from the ground up in this fun and fast-paced time-management game where the aim is to build an accommodation empire and demonstrate your dedication to hospitality. Show your skills as a hotel manager, invest wisely in staff and property improvements, and work your socks off to become a hospitality tycoon in this addictive and entertaining casual simulator.
► FIRST-CLASS SERVICE
• Climb to the top: Start the game as a simple bellhop single-handedly cleaning rooms, greeting guests at reception, collecting payments and tips, and keeping the bathroom stocked with toilet paper. As your bank balance expands, upgrade rooms and facilities, and employ new staff to help keep up with the growing demand at your hotel. Your guests may be sleeping comfortably, but there’s no time to rest for a determined hotel tycoon.
• Build an empire: There are several hotels to explore and expand, each with dozens of different unique upgrades to make before you reach five-star perfection. Demonstrate your competence as a manager in each location, then get promoted to get a new and bigger property, and continue your path to becoming a true hotel tycoon. Each hotel has its own style and atmosphere too.
• Keep going: If you want success in this high-stakes industry, you can’t just stroll around your property at a leisurely pace. Upgrade your and your employees’ movement speed to work faster and provide your guests with all the services they need ASAP — it’ll boost your revenue too.
• Amenities are the answer: Maximise profits and get more funds to invest in this fun simulator by ensuring your hotels have all available amenities. Bathrooms are the first step, but work hard and you’ll soon have the opportunity to add vending machines, restaurants, parking lots, and swimming pools to your properties. Guests will pay extra for each facility, boosting your revenue. Though remember each facility also needs staffing, so get hiring or you’ll soon run off your feet with angry guests left standing in line for each amenity.
• Grand designs: Upgrade accommodation to improve guests’ experience of your property and choose from a range of different room designs in each location. In this engaging simulator, you’re not just a manager, you’re an interior designer too!
► FIVE-STAR FUN
Looking for a time-management game that’s original and simple to play and provides endless hours of entertainment? Dive straight into the fast-paced world of hospitality provision and develop your skills as a manager, investor, and designer. Download Hotel Master now and get to work building an accommodation empire.
Great news! A new hotel is now available to play! We have also made many improvements to the game based on your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Keeping my attention + suggestions
Usually when I get ads about these kinds of games I get skeptical. But i downloaded since it kept popping up on this room designing game. Never thought I’d actually be so fixated on it though. It’s a growth simulator and it’s pretty straightforward. It’s a game I don’t mind spending money on. Needing to remove ads is a bit costly though. Other than that, I don’t have many complaints. I just think that collecting money in individual rooms ultimately is time consuming. If you could make a “collect all” option that would be amazing. And the option to go back to previous interior designs in rooms and the lobbies/hallways after upgrades, without changing the amount of money u get from the rooms and general upgrades. Oh, and changing the outfits for the bellhop when it comes to different resort themes. I think having those kinds of additions would be really nice for the game! Other than that, it’s a game I could see myself playing for a while.
Good game, some flaws.
I downloaded the game a few days ago and enjoyed the play. I deleted it after a few hours for a few reasons. 1) the forced ads are out of control. 2) it kept overheating my phone and force closing the app. The next day I decided to give it another chance. I turned the haptics off which fixed the overheating issue. And then I paid the steep $10 to remove the forced ads. This improved the game significantly. After a couple of days without the ads and the overheating issue corrected I’ll say, the game is very addictive and good. But I have a few small complaints. The hotels end up getting very large and sometimes difficult to navigate. A map option or even a teleport option to certain areas of the hotel would be great. And the slow pace of the character along with the incredibly large layouts gets pretty frustrating after a while, not to mention hurts your thumb after hours of game play. There is an option to buy a permanent vehicle to speed you up, but it’s only in a bundle of an ad removal pack that includes the permanent vehicle and character… since the character is useless, and I already have the ad removal, I’d be paying $20 for a vehicle. That’s just too much. If there were an option to buy the vehicle by itself for a more reasonable cost, I’d definitely do it. But instead I’m probably just at the end of the game for me.
Overall, it’s a good game. Glad I downloaded it.
I would just like to say that I love this game and have been playing it for way too long. However, the recent changes to it I personally hate. The fact that each hotel has its own money that can’t transfer over to other hotels, even though I’ve spent hours of time, in order to make it make the amount of money that I wanted it to make is ridiculous on top of that. They have made it extremely hard to make coins to upgrade your hotels cash rate or the fact he used to be when you were on the game your hotel made the minimum amount of money it doesn’t do that anymore. I just feel like it’s extremely ridiculous for a game that’s trying to over cost you for $20 battle passes for a hotel that maybe takes you two weeks to build like I rather buy the four Starbucks drinks. Also, I agree that there should be an update to the hotel manager. Were you could make so much money creating costumes or whatever else for him or even upgrading a vehicle but instead you do shortcomings instead of long purchases, so I’m just trying to enjoy my game so I would appreciate if this was looked into also creating some contrast in the hotels he gets very repetitive to the point that I am at since I’ve been playing it since you guys have launch the game
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 248.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2023 Redux Games LTD
- In-App Purchases
- No ads pack $9.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- PRO Ticket (Drive Motel) $4.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- No Ads 15% Off $8.99
- Stash of Gems $6.99
- VIP Pack $19.99
- No Ads Offer 30% $6.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Elite Ticket (Drive Motel) $10.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.