► Johnny Trigger – International Man of Mayhem!
Stylish, deadly and smooth as a billiard ball, Johnny Trigger is a man on a mission in this non-stop platform shooter game where the action never ends. Do you have what it takes to bring down the underground world of the mafia? “Less talk, more bullets” – that’s Johnny’s motto as he runs, jumps, spins, slides and keeps on shooting till every bad guy’s bitten the dust.
► Trigger warning – Johnny’s on his way!
• Thousands of levels of murderous mayhem to fight through, each demanding a unique tactical solution and speedy trigger fingers! Johnny never stops moving, so when the bad guys line up in your sights, you’ve got just once chance to get shooting.
• Be careful not to hit hostages, though. After all you’re the hero of this game, not some crazed killer! Should you accidentally end the life of an innocent civilian, it’s back to square one.
• Hit those hard-to-reach scumbags with the power of physics! Trick shots, ricochets, explosions and gravity are all part of Johnny’s crime-fighting arsenal…
• ...along with guns galore! Cause serious havoc with 57 unique weapons to collect – 11 pistols, 12 SMGs, 9 automatic rifles, 10 superguns and 4 Ultimate guns with fearsome capabilities guaranteed to give the bad guys a nasty shock. For the completist, there’s also 5 base guns, 3 bundle guns and 3 VIP guns. Basically, a shedload of guns to collect, cherish and slaughter gangsters with.
• On the subject of sheds, collect keys to unlock Johnny’s 10 awesome base rooms and get hammering to turn them into luxurious hideaways. Turns out our action hero’s quite the handyman in his free time.
• Sweet graphics and a banging soundtrack – Johnny’s world would be a great place to chill if it weren’t for all those pesky gangsters lurking round every corner. Just think how nice it’ll be once you’ve massacred every last one of them!
• More than 20 different stylish skins to help Johnny go undercover in the murky underworld of organized crime, and then blast the living hell out of it!
• Boss battles demand all of Johnny’s wits and sharp shooting as you take down the lords of the underworld in a leaping, spinning storm of bullets.
► Looking for action? Here’s Johnny!
VIP MEMBERSHIP Access offers a weekly subscription, you will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you will be charged $5.99/week.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock following features: exclusive VIP guns, no ads, 100 gems and 10 hammers every day.
This is an Auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
• The payment is charged to your account after a confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hour before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the cost of the weekly subscription.
• The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal have to be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase in the Store.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Canceling a trial or a subscription:
• If you want to cancel a subscription during its free trial, you have to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
For more information, please visit https://support.apple.com/HT207865 for more information
If there is questions contact us email@example.com
- WINTER EVENT! Johnny's on the quest!
- BAD, BAD THUGS! Track the thugs with elf hats and retrieve the stolen gift boxes!
- EXCLUSIVE REWARDS! Recover all gift boxes and claim limited time event rewards!
- Claim both reward and become the hero we all need! HO HO HO!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now it’s about the money
I’ve been playing the game for a while and the only issue I had was the annoying apps. I paid the 2.99 and didn’t have to worry about them anymore. Everything was fine and what I looked forward to the most was the daily secret mission that would give you dice to win the weekly prize. Now the secret mission is available every 2 weeks. In other words you need to use gems to get more dice and how do you get more gems? That’s right for one easy payment of whatever it maybe. Or you can sign up for our new VIP club and get exclusive packages. The person responsible for this at HQ deserves a raise for the brilliant idea of how to earn more money but you definitely get one star. I know you don’t care about the review, that’s why I said it’s all about the money. Don’t take away what made the game great, add to it.
If I’m going to get upset and say something then I have to sing the same song when something good happens. Within a few hours of this post the daily missions have returned. Idk how long it’ll last but I’m grateful to have them back.
Good idea, mediocre execution
The idea of this game is great, it is simple and fun. However, it has problems. Let’s talk about level design. The level’s are, in my opinion, way too short. I like my games to be difficult. And having a checkpoint between every bit of danger makes me feel like the game is holding my hand. Now let’s talk about weapons. The way you get weapons is fine, but pointless. The damage does not matter whatsoever as it only affects how much damage you do to bosses. And some weapons are just better than others. It is really down to personal preference what you like. The outfits are fine, however I noticed that the progress bar to get them goes up 20% instead of 10% when you are at 80%. I know that was a bit confusing, but it doesn’t matter that much. Now let’s talk about the most pressing issue, ads. The game, while not pumped full of them, has an ad every two or three levels completed or when you restart. These ada are skippable, but are annoying. But you can pay 3 dollars to disable them. Which is not gonna happen for me. I understand you guys need cash, but this is mobile, make a good paid game and then you can get cash by something other than ads. The skins are fine, I personally don’t care about them. The game itself is fine, but the way it is designed is not the best. Also, no John Wick skin 0/10 bad game.
Things I like, and things that need to change and be added.
I saw this game in a couple of ads and said why not get it. I was hooked once I downloaded it. However the ads where all over the place and started to get annoying. I turned on airplane mode and continued to play it. Throughout the stages I could clearly see copy and past levels. The longer I played the game, the more I kept saying to myself, “This is like the 10th time I’ve played this level.” Overall I think the game is awesome, though my two big criticisms would be the ads and the constant, constant, copy and past levels I see. With some recommend for the game, I hope the creators see this and come out with more interesting interactive objects, the two being metal objects and gas canisters. I also would like a different player body. For example someone super muscular, tall and skinny, a women, etc. When I was playing the game and getting to different stages all the bad guys are dressed the same at every, single, stage. I would like them to be dressed differently per stage. Finally I would like there to be different modes, such as easy, normal, and hard. Maybe the main difference is the time you have to kill each bad guy when you are doing flips and stuff. Overall a great game that needs to be molded.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SEIGEIMS, OOO
- 413.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Estoty
- In-App Purchases
- Cash Pack $0.99
- VIP MEMBERSHIP $5.99
- Gem Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.