My RPN Calc is a versatile RPN calculator with a clean and minimalist interface for iOS. It is a scientific and financial calculator inspired by the Hewlett-Packard HP-10C series pocket calculators of the 80s, most notably the HP 12C and HP 15C models. It features classical 4 operations, logarithms, trigonometry, statistics, financial, and macros for easy programming. It also features complete support for complex numbers along with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th degree equations solving, numerical root finder and integration.
Though it is not a complete emulation of the HP-1xC, it can easily substitute them for all classical, scientific, statistical, and financial operations.
Exhaustive user manual with many practical examples is available on the home site of the application.
Summary of the main functions:
- RPN input
- Arithmetic functions (+, -, x, /, 1/x, +/-, etc)
- Trigonometry, logarithms, hyperbolic trigonometry
- Percentages (+, -, variation, total)
- Complete complex numbers support
- Gaussian integers
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade equations solving
- Macros for simple programming tasks
- Root finder for general purpose functions
- Numerical integration
- Conversions (temperature, distance, ...)
- Constants (universal, math, ...)
- Intégration with BaseCalc for radix conversions
Summary of the main statistical functions:
- 1- and 2-variable statistics
- Sums (Σx, Σx2, Σy, Σy2, Σxy)
- Mean, weighted mean, standard deviation
- Linear regression
- Correlation coefficient
- Linear estimation
Summary of the financial functions:
- Simple and compound interests
- Cash flow analysis (NPV, IRR)
- Depreciation (SL, DB, SOYD)
Latest Apple Watch support allows standard operations (classical arithmetic, trigonometric, and logarithmic function) to be executed straight from your wrist:
- RPN input
- Arithmetic functions (+, -, x, /, 1/x, +/-, %, etc)
- Trigonometry, logarithms
1) New UI default theme.
2) Minor UI fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.