My UCI Health
Our mobile app gives you easy access to the most important information you need as a UCI Health patient or visitor. You can get access to your health information with the integrated MyChart patient portal, or you can learn about our doctors and locations or find the amenities available to you while you’re at UC Irvine Medical Center. And our Live Well blog feed can help you stay up-to-date on the latest health tips and stories.
Use our app to:
• Search our database of providers
• Find location maps, addresses, hours and parking information
• Learn about patient and visitor services
• Find out how to get urgent care and walk-in care
• View our Live Well blog feed
Are you a patient with UCI Health? You can access MyChart directly through our app, making it more convenient to manage your health information anytime, anywhere.*
With MyChart, you can:
• Communicate securely with your provider’s office
• Manage your appointments
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
• Review test results, medications, immunization history, and more
• Request prescription renewals
• Stay in touch with your physician
• View and pay your bills
• Access your family's health information
*To use MyChart on the My UCI Health mobile app, you need a MyChart account with UCI Health. If you are a patient but do not have a MyChart account, learn how to sign up at ucihealth.org/mychart.
Epic MyChart upgraded to version 8.9.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app. Useful for finding a doctor.
- UC Irvine Medical Center
- 108.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Regents of the University of California
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.