MyFLO®: the official Cycle Syncing® app & period tracker designed by Alisa Vitti, the creator of the Cycle Syncing® method, best-selling author of WomanCode and In the FLO, and founder of FLO Living.
MyFLO® is uniquely tailored to support your hormonal health from your first period to your last, empowering you to sync your life with your cycle phases and address your symptoms naturally.
Backed by science and founded and led by women, MyFLO’s patented algorithm provides comprehensive tracking for period start date and length, flow intensity, PMS symptoms, predicts ovulation and fertile window & supports cycle syncing.
Your health data will never be sold or disclosed.
With MyFLO, you can:
• Gain profound understanding of your menstrual health and how to optimize it
• Enhance fertility and anticipate menstrual cycles with precision
• Mitigate perimenopausal changes and harmonize your mood with your cycle
• Access dietary and exercise recommendations that evolve with you throughout the four phases of your cycle
• Unlock the power of your unique brain and body strengths with our personalized Cycle Syncing® feature
CYCLE & PERIOD TRACKER
• Manage your cycle, an essential biomarker of your health:
• A period and ovulation tracker that adjusts to your unique cycle
• Track symptoms daily to understand hormonal issues and patterns
• Track your ovulation predictions and fertile window
The official Cycle Syncing® app built by the creator of the method, Alisa Vitti.
• Understand your hormones in real time, in each phase
• Access your personal Cycle Syncing® planner
• Sync your diet to your cycle with recipes & ingredients
• Sync your fitness to your cycle with workout videos & exercise guidance
• Sync your productivity & relationships with your cycle phases
HEALTH EVALUATION & PERSONALIZED GUIDANCE
• Evaluate your cycle health and receive functional health based guidance to help you restore hormonal balance naturally.
• Evaluate your symptoms and understand the root causes of your hormone issues
• Get a personalized care plan to manage your symptoms
• Customized functional health tips to help
• Naturally address conditions like PCOS, endometriosis, PMS, PMDD, fertility issues & perimenopause
MyFLO helps with:
• Missing Periods
• Mood Swings
• Low Sex Drive
• Cycle Syncing®
FLO Living is a hormonal health company that provides digital therapeutics and supplements to help women feel their best. FLO Living has helped millions of women with their cycle, fertility, and perimenopause journeys.
• MyFLO offers a subscription plan for the Cycle Syncing® membership for $28/mo or $280/year
• Upon purchase, your account will automatically be charged
• Cancel your subscription by navigation to your account and tapping “Manage Subscription”
• Your subscription will be active until the billing cycle ends
For more info: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
• Erase all your data at any time.
Terms of Service: https://www.floliving.com/terms-of-service
MyFLO app is not a diagnostic tool or MyFLO’s predictions should not be used as a form of birth control/contraception. MyFLO app is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
“MyFLO is worlds better! I quit using other apps because they didn't offer much more than complicated graphs.”
“MyFLO is such a great resource. Other apps I've tried make it hard to sync your actual cycle”
“The Cycle Syncing® Method is an effective way for women to align with their biological rhythms to optimize not only their health, but every other aspect of their lives.” - Dr. Mark Hyman
“Living in alignment with our cycle is the next frontier for women’s health.” - Dr. Aviva Romm
Bug fixes, minor upgrades, stability improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, could use some improvement
I recently downloaded this app and so far am generally pleased with the experience. I love that MyFlo gives you specific recommendations based on your symptoms and current phase in your cycle — this is very helpful and informative. However, I would like to see more in terms of emotional wellness. For example, I would really like to see specific symptoms (and corresponding recommendations) related to mood such as anxiety, irritability, happiness, sadness, apathy, calmness, depression, etc. I believe these are important aspects of/insights into our cycles and provide valuable information about our health and wellbeing. Having recommendations for various mood-related symptoms such as these would greatly help so many women/menstruating people. I also do not love the format/functionality of the app but it is user-friendly and overall would recommend. For these reasons I will continue to use my previous tracking app alongside this one, but hope to see this app grow in the future and overall would definitely recommend!
A little anticlimactic…
I love the ability to track my cycle and journal about the symptoms I am feeling. I even love the recommendations that the app gives every day. However, I feel like with how much I am paying for this app, I was expecting far more from it. For example, if the basis of this app is to help women see their trends and understand their progress, and provide a HOLISTIC approach to the female body and experiencing our cycles, then the app shouldn’t just be another glorified “period app”.
I love the concept, but for nearly $30/mo, I’d like to see more ‘bang for my buck’. I pay for this PLUS a workout app, and that adds up over time. It would be nice to combine the two into one so I can REALLY track my female wellness journey. Therefore, I would love to see more features like a water intake tracker, and a meal tracker with a journal aspect of how the food made me feel afterwards. Also, I like the workout videos, but it would also be nice to have a tracker for how much activity I did throughout the day.
I think MyFlo is a good starting point, but there are other factors that may bring up “symptoms” that I feel on a day to day basis that may not be “period” related (like headaches from an updated eye prescription, or dehydration), but still affect my body just as much. I love the concept, but for this to be a holistic approach to women’s health, then it would be nice to see more features than just “periods”.
After years of use, I’m so disappointed
I have used this app and recommended it to others for years. I love the functional medicine approach, Alissa’s books and the cycle syncing method. I’ve spent years inputting my data into the app for various reasons as my cycle has always been problematic for me. For the last month, the app will not even open. This happened once before and tech support told me they could not address it and I would need to delete the app and download it again. This means that months and months of notes and data are gone! I have not put this information anywhere else except the app because it was the one place I could track patterns and get suggestions. I feel very angry and sad that all these years of information are likely gone forever. As a therapist who works with women, I have recommended the app to many others for the benefit of connecting mood and cycles but I can no longer do that because the app is so dysfunctional. This is not what the Flo Living model is about, and I am very disappointed in the company for promising and not delivering on this. I recommend this app be moved to an account rather that merely an app. If I had an account with FloLiving, I could input the information and access it via the account. As it is now, the app retains my data and it is not stored anywhere else so when the app doesn’t work, the data is gone. As it stands now, do not download the app until this is addressed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FLO Living LLC
- 84.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023 FLO Living LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Cycle Syncing Monthly $28.00
- Cycle Syncing Yearly $279.99