Create custom content for detailed step-by-step guides or simple checklists that can be played on a mobile device by selected MyGuide users. Each user can securely share information about their MyGuide utilization and responses with any other MyGuide user they choose, in real-time, completed reports, and/or custom notifications. Originally developed to reduce or replace human prompting, support self-expression, and empower caregivers and teachers to remotely monitor MyGuide activities and communications, MyGuide is used by families, professionals, schools, and facilities.
== Guides ==
MyGuide plays digital guides, or lessons, to instruct and prompt users throughout activities, thought processes, and experiences. Each guide is comprised of one or more pages. Each page can be customized with plugins that include Text, Images, Questions, a Slideshow, Audio files, Response Options, or a Timer. Plugins can be combined to personalize simple or dynamic content and background tailored to the user’s needs.
* Text: Add text to any Guide in a variety of sizes, fonts, and colors.
* Choices: Design a question or prompt with response options, each with or without text and image, and settings that allow the user to choose one or multiple response options when the Guide is played.
* Image: Select images accessible by your device to add to Guide pages, with settings that include color filter, alignment, and fit to screen.
* Slideshow: Select multiple images accessible by your device, with settings that include duration of each image and fit to page.
* Timer: Add a timer to any Guide page, with settings that include duration, if and how it appears on the Guide page during play, if the user can manually advance to the next page before the timer expires, and auto advance to the next page when it expires.
* Audio: Add an audio file to any Guide page, with settings including a visual indicator during play, auto play, and loop or repeat.
* Color: Pick up to 3 background colors with choice of directional gradient.
* List View: Add multiple plugins inside a scrolling list on a page.
* Grid View: Add multiple plugins inside of a scrolling grid on a page.
Guides are securely delivered to users with appropriate permissions to play them. The user can swipe, tap, or use voice commands (given device capabilities) to “play” each Guide. Utilization data and user-selected response options during Guide play may be shared with other users given appropriate user permissions.
== Shelves ==
Shelves are like virtual bookshelves in a Library that visually organize Guides that the user has permission to access. Users can invite other users to their MyGuide shelves and any organizational Library shelves they have been granted authority to share. MyGuide offers a variety of sharing permissions that allow multiple users to collaboratively build or edit guides as well as monitor reports generated when users play them, including push notifications and utilization logs.
* Edit Shelf permissions, including description, color, font, and icon.
* Edit & Play Guides with others with the same access permissions to the same shelf.
* Manage members of your shelf with a variety of permissions.
* Each Shelf has a trash can for easy restoration of deleted guides.
* Copy & Paste Guides across shelves easily.
* Set a shelf to Focus Mode to open the app directly to the Guides on the shelf, which will play when tapped.
Bugfixes & Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is amazing!
I really wish I found this sooner. It doesn’t just help with reminders, which is epic.
You have to try it!
This app is a game changer for individuals that need prompting to complete daily living skills!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MPM Technologies, Inc.
- 57.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 MPower Me
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.