*** This App is for Teachers and Staff and requires a myLexia account. ***
The myLexia app brings student and classroom performance data to your fingertips, and allows you to leverage the power of Lexia Core5 Reading anytime, anywhere, with mobile access to key information and data-driven action plans to help all of your students on the path to reading success.
• Norm-referenced student and classroom performance data
• Key data to inform instruction, increase intensity and improve student performance, anytime, anywhere
• Real-time reports on students’ specific skill level and percent chance of reaching end-of-year grade-level benchmark
• Certificates of Achievement, Lexia Lessons and Skill Builders for individual students can be marked as delivered, printed, or emailed.
• This app is free, but requires that users are active Lexia customers.
Established with a promise to improve student literacy through the use of technology, today more than one million students learn with Lexia. The company’s award-winning instructional approach has been nationally recognized and proven effective in six peer-reviewed, research-based outcomes studies published in scientific journals such as The Journal of Reading Research and the Bilingual Research Journal.
• Monitoring class progress in Core5 on mobile just got easier! Teachers can now access a new Class Skills Progress report that allows for tracking of student progress towards benchmarks and growth across school years.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app won't give me up to date information. On my computer, it tells me more accurate info. This gives me last weeks info, but it says it updated this morning. I can't quickly see who needs more minutes if it is going to keep last weeks info. Please fix.
To your response: Believe me, I've tried that several times. It says it's updated, but it's still last weeks' information. It shows only 3 of my kids have met their minutes, but when I get on my computer, almost my entire class has met their minutes.
Developer Response ,
Hello! The app will refresh if you touch your screen, drag it down, and release it. It should automatically refresh with latest information from your class. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help, thanks!
My child is required to use this app through school. It’s the worst! If you do not have to use this...DON’T. The developers are unresponsive, their tweaks all over the place, it is very very sluggish to use the mouse, it frustrates the child to the point of tears. If they get an answer wrong, (not be because they got it wrong, but because they are unable to drag the word to the correct position) it restarts the entire series and hours into a loooonnnng Explanation on the concept. The child understands but the concept, but continues to get answers incorrect because the app is just plain BAD!
Cannot use iPad version with already established login
I have an account for my kid setup by the teacher, but I cannot login from iPad as it asks for an email. No other apps show up when I search for Lexia so I’m at a loss for what to do next.
Developer Response ,
If you are having difficulty logging into your myLexia account, you can reach out to the Lexia support team at email@example.com or call 800-507-2772. We will be happy to help! As a reminder, the myLexia app is designed for educators. There are separate apps available for Lexia Core5 and Lexia Strategies if these are the programs you wish to use.
- Lexia Learning Systems, LLC
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Lexia Learning Systems LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.