Your Memories Live Here
Mylio is a powerful app that collects all your photos into a single library, automatically organizing them into the visual story of your life. Bring scattered pictures, videos, and PDFs together and display them on the Life Calendar™, making finding memories quick and easy. With Mylio, you’re in control of your photo memories, including your folders and metadata. Mylio also specializes in big libraries, so whether you’re just starting out or have a library of a million photos, Mylio works lightning fast. And Mylio is built for travel. It works even without the internet, so you can manage your photos whether you’re on a plane, on the subway, on location, or on a trip.
“The ability to easily sync and display every photo that I have on my iPhone, iPad, laptop… is a game-changer.” -GeekWire
“Honestly the most impressive photo management application we’ve ever seen.” -Digital Camera Review
“It may just change your life.” -Outdoor Photographer
• WE DO FOLDERS: Mylio puts you in complete control of your folder system on all your devices. If you’ve already spent time organizing your photos into folders, Mylio will preserve that structure. Changes you make to Mylio from any device are automatically reflected across all devices.
• WE DO BIG LIBRARIES: Many photo managers get sluggish when you get to 100,000 images. Mylio has been tested with libraries of over a MILLION high-resolution photos, and it still works lightning fast. With Mylio, your entire workflow is efficient and convenient.
• BUILT FOR TRAVEL: Mylio was made to travel. It works even without the internet, so you can import photos from your camera while on location, manage from your mobile devices, rate and cull on an airplane, and show off photos at a beachside party.
• YOUR COMPLETE WORKFLOW: Mylio is more than just a photo manager. It’s a complete photo workflow. It helps you do everything with your photos: import, store, organize, manage, cull, rate, label, edit, share, and rediscover. Mylio makes the whole process seamless and efficient.
• LIFE CALENDAR™: Bring together scattered photos, videos, and PDFs into one centralized library, and display them on the Life Calendar, making it easy to find your favorite memories. View by day, month, year, and decade to see all the details as well as the grand scope of your timeline. The visual story of your life has never been so elegantly organized.
• SECURE SYNC: Protect all of your memories on all of your devices. Install Mylio on each device, open the app, and everything syncs automatically, peer-to-peer, over your wireless network. No cloud required (though you’re welcome to add one if you want).
• ORGANIZE ANYWHERE: Reclaim lost time (like on airplanes) by tagging, sorting, or editing your photos on handheld devices. Once you’re back online, your work automatically syncs with your computer, and all other connected devices.
• PRO EDITING TOOLS: Presets and auto-adjustments meet a desktop-class editing suite. Fine tune your photos with brushes, adjustments, and color correction from any of your devices. You always have a professional photo suite in the palm of your hand.
• FACE RECOGNITION: Powerful and accurate face recognition makes getting organized just a few taps away. After you tag someone once, Mylio helps you bulk tag any future photos of that person for ease and efficiency.
• FIND IT FAST: Mylio helps you find photos fast. We tested it with a library of 1,000,000 photos, and Mylio completed a photo search in .46 seconds!
• SHARE EVERYWHERE: Share your photos with friends and family with all of your device’s built-in share functionality at your fingertips: Text Message, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
To keep up to date with what’s new with the Mylio family, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @mylioapp.
New Search functionality, a new Dashboard for library management, support for dozens of new cameras, and more!
See What's New on Mylio's website for a full listing of new features and cameras.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’d been searching for years for an image & video organization system that worked for me and had just about given up when i stumbled upon Mylio a few months ago. Since then i’ve loaded 54,000 photos & movies and have had some time to put the app to a test. I love it. Very intuitive, and the developer seems to have thought of just about every need or issue that could arise (and that make other photo organizing apps so frustrating). I’m storing original files on an external drive (with IDrive cloud backup) and synchronizing access via Mylio across 4 Mac laptops and 2 iphones. It would be impossible to organize and easily access so many images and videos without a sophisticated and efficient system, and Mylio is it! It would be great to have some improvements to the video side of things in the future - face recognition and other features available now for photos - but all in all a great product already!!
Great Photo Management Tool
I think Mylio is the answer for photographers who are looking for a way to manage a lot of photos across a number of devices. With the demise of Picasa and IPhoto, and the horrible replacements from both Google and Apple, I needed a program that let me control my files in my named directories in a structure that makes sense to me. Mylio imported nearly 40,000 photos in less than an hour, without destroying my files and directories. I was then automatically able to sync all of them to two iPads in less than an hour across WiFi without the use of any cloud, giving my wife access to nearly twenty years of our photos. So easy to use! The speed is impressive and the overall presentation and searching options are close to what I liked in Picasa. I think it still needs a simple directory tree as an option but what they have is good enough for me.
wow what a beautiful app!
ok so i am on the hunt for a windows compatible photo manager to transition off of macOS photos app and was really having trouble with how complex and expensive the options are. i am not a photographer, just a person with the occasional travel and friends and family photos (but i dont want to give my images away to google photos) really i want something with low learning curve, affordable to get setup, nice and easy interface (with or without editing) and with the easy organization and tagging with apple’s photos/iphoto apps. WOWIE WOW is this exactly what i wanted!! i havent been this excited to use a new app since playing neko atsume. thanks so much to the developers for making this, i will be working to setup my vault for about 16k pics i have and happily will upgrade for a paid license to make sure this app is here to stay!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyLo Development, LLC
- 116.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mylio, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.