Mylio: the photo organizer that slays your digital clutter. Brings scattered photos, videos, and PDFs together, then keeps them safe by syncing across all your devices. View and edit your files – even offline. Then share!
“The ability to easily sync and display every photo that I have on my iPhone, iPad, laptop… is a game-changer…” - GeekWire
“Honestly the most impressive photo management application we’ve ever seen.” - Digital Camera Review
“It may just change your life.” - Outdoor Photographer
• SECURE SYNCING: Protect all of your memories on all of your devices. Install Mylio on each device, open the app, and everything syncs automatically, peer-to-peer, over your wireless network. No cloud necessary (though it’s an optional upgrade).
• SAVE SPACE: Keep every photo you’ve ever taken in your pocket while offline, even if you don’t have the storage space. How? Mylio intelligently scans the storage capacity of your devices, then appropriately-sizes copies of your photos accordingly. Easily change these settings, or make specific exceptions.
• ORGANIZE ANYWHERE: Reclaim lost time -- like on airplanes – by tagging, sorting, or editing your photos on handheld devices. Once you’re back online, your work automatically syncs with your computer, and all other connected devices.
• PROFESSIONAL EDITING: Presets and auto-adjustments meet a desktop-class editing suite. Fine tune your photos with brushes, adjustments and color correction all from your iOS devices. The best of both worlds.
• FACE RECOGNITION: Powerful and accurate face recognition makes getting organized just a few taps away. Bulk recognition makes things just that much easier.
• FIND IT FAST: Our best feature for parties: pulling up an obscure photo in moments. Choose your path -- Mylio’s calendar view is intuitive and fun, search is lightning-fast, and sorting is just the way you want it. No more scrolling through endless timelines.
• SHARE EVERYWHERE: Share your photos with friends and family with all of your device’s built-in share functionality at your fingertips: iMessage, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
To keep up to date with what’s new with the Mylio family, follow us on Twitter @mylioapp.
Another major release of Mylio means you can now do more than ever before! Our latest update is primarily centered around core performance improvements that fix a number of bugs and more.
Better, Faster Importing: After updating, you can expect faster imports (especially on mobile), better rendering of images, and more stable syncing.
Better, Faster Networking: Mylio's networking has been redone to allow more stable connections between your devices when syncing. This should improve cloud syncing too!
Setting or changing the date of photos: Mylio's Fuzzy Dates feature has been reworked to provide more specific date ranges. Easily apply single dates captured to images like before, while also being able to apply date ranges or "undated" options to the metadata of a file.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the concept and execution of Mylio. It brings all my pictures together into one cohesive structure and makes it easy for my wife to find pictures as well! I would love to see an AppleTV app as well so I can further extend the reach of my photos to my living room TV without the need to airplay from my phone. Better yet, use the local storage in the AppleTV as another location!
Great Photo Management Tool
I think Mylio is the answer for photographers who are looking for a way to manage a lot of photos across a number of devices. With the demise of Picasa and IPhoto, and the horrible replacements from both Google and Apple, I needed a program that let me control my files in my named directories in a structure that makes sense to me. Mylio imported nearly 40,000 photos in less than an hour, without destroying my files and directories. I was then automatically able to sync all of them to two iPads in less than an hour across WiFi without the use of any cloud, giving my wife access to nearly twenty years of our photos. So easy to use! The speed is impressive and the overall presentation and searching options are close to what I liked in Picasa. I think it still needs a simple directory tree as an option but what they have is good enough for me.
Excellent (I just wish it synced with DropBox)
It does everything they say it does, while leaving your photos on your drives exactly where you had them. This means that I do not have the problems I kept having with aperture and photos, where they would get scrambled and then, because things were inside the package (or whatever it is called), I couldn’t see what happened or sort it out. That is what led me to search for something else. This is the one I’ve stuck with. The sync is seamless - and if you leave your computer on, it will sync over the internet (just not through a cloud version of the photos).
My only wish is that it would sync to drop box or iCloud or the Microsoft equivalent - google photos and their other option are not for me.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! We do have support for other cloud services - including Dropbox - in our roadmap for future development. iCloud photo synching is supported - please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.