Protect your Personal Information and Take Control of your Privacy by using
MyPermissions to scan the apps on your social networks you use every day as well as those you’ve stopped using and have forgotten about. Discover which apps pose a threat to your most sensitive information, so you can stay connected… and safe.
Download the MyPermissions App to scan Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Dropbox and additional services for privacy and data risk.
With MyPermissions you can:
* Scan all of your major social networks to see what apps have access to your information, and what data they have access to.
* See at a glance what permissions you have authorized on your behalf through the apps you use every day and those you don’t.
* Enable 24/7 protection to get real time alerts when apps gain access to your personal information, and confirm your authorization or revoke permissions immediately.
MyPermissions is a powerful app empowering users to scan the apps they use everyday to see, in a clear and easy to navigate way, what apps have exactly what permissions to act on your behalf and what data they have access to. Use Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and other apps safely by knowing what you’ve authorized. Approve trusted credentials or report concerning activity.
Our Privacy Cleaner app helps guard you against privacy threats across all major online services, including:
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
MSNBC: "Finds and fixes all your privacy settings."
Mashable: "Have 2 Minutes? Check Out Who Has Access to Your Social Media Accounts."
USA Today: "See what programs and services can borrow your keys [...] and think carefully and skeptically to decide if they still deserve that privilege."
Wired: "Finding the permissions pages can be tricky, but the nice folks at MyPermissions made a handy dashboard linking to every one."
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Connect to the online accounts (social services) you'd like to scan. We'll check for external connections and third-party apps that are using your online account to access your private information such as post in your name, know your location, contacts and more and show them in an easy to navigate report.
- Use the dashboard to get an overview of who's accessing your data on all your monitored services.
- Need to enter your credentials? No worries! We don't use, collect, or store ANY of your personal data (we promise!) -- we'll direct you to the account's website and you'll enter your data on their server.
We created MyPermissions because we believe in giving individuals control over their privacy and data. To provide, manage, and improve our services, we collect a list of the installed apps from your device. We use the list solely in an aggregated and non-identifying manner and we do not share this information with others. Ever.
The app is FREE to scan, but requires an annual paid subscription to control the access to personal information.
- €15/year in Europe
- $15/year in rest of the world
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Version 4.35.121 (233)
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App is very dependable and helps me relax when I am on social media.
Just doesn’t work well
I downloaded the app set up my gmail. Not much info there or a way to access a particular section. Tried to log on to secure my FB and it won’t let me log in. I gave it two stars because I was allowed to connect with my gmail account.
LogDog is a much better product. I’ll stick with it.
Developer Response ,
Hi Amer, thanks for the feedback. While you CAN do something similar with LogDog, you can also do it directly with Facebook. What MyPermissions gives you is a list of all your apps in a single app, along with risk score and easy way to remove risks.
Don’t get not working properly
It will tell you of an app that is invading your privacy in Facebook and ask me if I want to remove the app from my Facebook account and when I press remove it at least ask me am I sure that I would like to remove it and when I press yes it automatically does nothing 🤬 this app is a Fake they’re not legit
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Online Permissions Technologies Ltd.
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Online Permissions Technologies 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $9.99