MyRacePass (MRP) gives you real-time access to lineups, results and information from thousands of race tracks. Follow your favorite tracks and series for quick access and stay up to date with all the racing action!
- Easily access race information, lineups, results, and live timing.
- Follow point standings from your favorite tracks and series.
- View upcoming events to plan your next outing.
- Get the latest event updates rain outs.
- Access race by race point breakdowns for thousands of drivers.
- Access thousands of news articles from all genres of racing.
- Sell more tickets for your events online.
- Publish schedules and point standings for maximum distribution.
- Promote your organization with on-demand apparel sales.
- Publish news articles to keep your fans and drivers in the know.
- Find your official results and lineups.
- Review race by race point breakdowns.
- Check into racing events by scanning your device.
- Driver profiles
- With a MRP Live subscription you gain access to live timing and previous lap times for all tracks using MRP Live for only $7.99/year.
- A MRP Insider subscription comes with all the features of MRP Live AND full sanction points AND full race-by-race points breakdown for all drivers in points throughout the MyRacePass network for only $34.99/year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Visit https://www.myracepass.com/terms for full Terms and Conditions.
Fixed a bug causing iPad crash when sharing news.
Ratings and Reviews
Got this app to keep up with race results, lineups and live timing while at the Chili Bowl. With over 350 cars entered in this one event, I thought it would be helpful to have all the information at the touch of a screen. The information is updated quickly, lap times are updated instantaneously, and everything has worked flawlessly. Now that I have the app, I can see how it will be an awesome tool to use to be able to keep up with events that I am unable to attend as well as using it while at the track.
One more idea
Would be great if users could input information about tracks similar to GasBuddy app. Users could provide information about coolers, restrooms, parking, etc.... I noticed a lot of tracks around me are missing basic info.
Awesome Idea, but....
The idea of being able to find tracks, keep up with tracks, or just research a new track to visit with the ease of an app is an awesome idea! However, every local track for me has 0 information on it! I really think app users should be able to edit information! Some of us basically live at our local tracks during race season, we know the ins and outs of our tracks! To keep our favorite sport alive and growing, we need better information, not just a map of where it’s located! Let people leave reviews of tracks, post pictures, edit the track amenities, etc!
- CAVAHO LLC
- 46.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MyRacePass
- In-App Purchases
- MRP Live $7.99
- MRP Insider $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.