The FloSports app is the premiere digital experience for sports fans everywhere. Choose from thousands of live events across 25+ sports and watch unlimited highlights, replays, exclusive coverage and original content. Wherever you are. Whenever you want.
The FloSports app gives you the ability to:
- Stream live sports events from your phone
- Cast to the big screen via AirPlay, Chromecast and other platform tools
- Access news, highlights, and expert coverage on your favorite sports
- Personalize your experience by selecting your favorite sports, teams and athletes
- Easily find event schedules, results and rankings
- Stay on the pulse with LIVE event and breaking news notifications
- Watch FloSports Originals like Who’s Next and more
- Engage with your community via Watch Parties for our biggest events
Sign up for FloSports and enjoy access to ALL of the sports the app has to offer: Wrestling, Grappling, Racing, Marching, Track, Cycling, MileSplit, Varsity, Softball, Baseball, Basketball, Cheer, Football, Hockey, Rugby, Rodeo, Gymnastics, Volleyball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Combat, Competitive Fitness, Swimming, Voice, Dance and more!
Enjoy highlights, replays and event results from the sports you love. Tailor your app experience to you by selecting favorite sports, teams and athletes via the “My Stuff” feature, where you can cultivate a personalized app experience that you’re in control of. See everything you care about and nothing you don’t.
By opting in to notifications, you’ll never miss a must-see event, match-up or breaking news as it happens
- Watch events from our partners like the ADCC, NASCAR, USA Wrestling, IBJJF, Lucas Oil, CAA, Who’s Number One, MAVTV on FloRacing, Coastal Plain League (CPL), Frontier League, Big East, GLIAC, NCAA, UWW, USAC, AMSOIL Off-Road, ASCoC, DCI, WGI, Tour de France, AAU, Varsity, USA Rugby, Rugby Europe, WSA, PGF, CPRA, ECHL, CCHA and other premiere leagues and organizations
- One subscription gets you in on all the action across the entire FloSports network, including FloWrestling, FloGrappling, FloRacing, FloSoftball, FloCheer, Varsity TV, FloRugby, FloSwimming, FloVoice, Milesplit, FloBikes, FloLive, FloTrack, FloHoops, FloHockey, FloDance, FloVoice, FloElite, FloCombat, FloFC, FloGymnastics, FloBowling, FloRodeo, FloMarching, FloBaseball, FloFootball and FloVolleyball.
FloSports Subscription Terms:
- If you purchase a monthly subscription, you will be automatically billed for the full monthly amount every 30 days. If you select an annual subscription, it will renew every 365 days.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is by far the greatest streaming coverage of all sorts of sports but my favorite is the auto racing. I’m almost 75 and female and can’t go to the tracks as much tho I went to Lincoln Speedway last Saturday. I watch usually 2 a night if it’s a division I’m interested in. I’m also learning of new tracks and different drivers. I have 2 TVs and 2 tablets and an iPhone. Your service just can’t be beat. I’m ready for the AllStars right now. There are a few tracks here in Central PA that need to sign on with FloSports. Thankyou for great coverage.
The only positive thing I can say about this service is that they somehow manage to get the rights to some good games. The stream is unreliable and will stop for up to 10 minutes at a time. The strikes, balls, outs, and even inning are frequently incorrect. There is no pitch count or velocity on the screen, and they can’t even update their graphics to show the batters’ stats when they put their name graphic on the screen. Do not waste your money. Hopefully, enough people refusing this service will push their games to anything else.
They are now covering a basketball game, and it makes me wish they had at least the standard mentioned previously about baseball. The filming would be better quality if they used an iPhone or Samsung phone. It has frequently frozen, and they should have taken a higher seat to give a better view when it does work. It is very reminiscent of watching 90s home videos. They don’t even bother to display the score during play, and when they have flashed the score, both scores and the time were wrong. I am happy spending $50 on food and drinks at a sports bar to prevent these people from getting the $30 they want for the stream (which is another point of absurdity). Hopefully they go out of business so that I can actually watch my team play
Ok… but glitchy. Pay service with commercials
The USHL dropped hockey tv in favor of FloSports. This is an improvement as tge streams do appear to be more stable however there appear to be problems with dropped frames that make the service frustrating to use.
As you watch a game you see and hear glitches lasting a fraction of a second to several seconds. In a chat dialogue with the service they blamed tge arena internet service for this. When I pressed them for details so I could check for accuracy tge chat session was disconnected. Needless to say I do not believe the explanation.
Instead I believe FloSports has a capacity problem that could be solved with increased buffering. To their credit they appear to be trying to keep tge stream close to live, rather than producing the lags and outages of their predecessors.
So I think it winds up being with the discounted price offered at tge front of the season. It is, however not worth the full price.
Perhaps the service will improve. If this happens I will revise my review accordingly.
One final point: you have no reason to interrupt the game with your own commercials. I’ve paid for tge service… and would pay more for flawless streaming with no commercials. Do better.
FloSports, I’ll be watching…. For now.
Developer Response ,
Hello Timothy, you've provided some excellent feedback. We are continually making improvements to improve our subscribers experience. We do not offer ad free streaming currently but we try our best not to interrupt the viewer. Thank you for the feedback!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FloSports Inc
- 150.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 FloSports Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FloSports Monthly $29.99
- FloSports Yearly $149.99
- FloHoops $29.99
- Varsity.tv $29.99
- FloFootball $19.99
- FloRugby $29.99
- FloHockey $29.99
- FloMarching $29.99
- FloCheer $29.99
- FloGrappling $29.99