The FloSports app gives die-hard sports fans access to live stream their favorite events from anywhere!
You'll have complete access to any sporting event in the FloSports network: Wrestling, Grappling, Soccer, Football, MMA, Elite Fitness, Boxing, Softball, Gymnastics, Marching Arts, Basketball, Bowling, Volleyball, Swimming, Cheerleading, Hockey, Cycling, Dance, Rodeo, Singing, Dancing, Racing, Rugby, and Track.
- Live streaming on the go
- Switch between different cameras
- Get breaking news, watch highlights and read articles
- Personalize the app with your favorite sports
- Airplay live events right to your TV
- Search for your favorite videos, articles and events
- Easy access to event schedules so you never miss the action
FloSports, the innovator in live digital sports and original content, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming, FloSports is growing the sports, the athletes, the events and the fans.
Can users access content without purchasing an Auto-Renewable subscription?
Yes, event information and schedules are available for everyone. Some videos, articles and even certain live shows and events are free.
What does purchasing an Auto-Renewable subscription provide to the user?
An Auto-Renewable subscription grants the user access to premium live streaming events.
Subscribers may purchase one of two types of subscriptions:
1) Monthly subscriptions bill monthly starting from the initial date of subscription and continue until cancellation or payment failure. The subscription gets you unlimited access to live streams for ALL Sports. Monthly subscriptions will auto-renew each month on the date of the initial subscription. For example, a monthly subscription purchased on May 5th will auto-renew on June 5th. On the renewal date, your iTunes account will be charged the monthly fee.
2) Yearly subscriptions bill annually on the date of the initial subscription and and continue until cancellation or payment failure. The subscription gets you unlimited access to live streams for ALL Sports.
Yearly subscriptions will auto-renew each year on the date of the initial subscription. For example, a yearly subscription purchased on February 1, 2016 will auto-renew on February 1, 2017. On the renewal date, your iTunes account will be charged the yearly fee.
Which brands from the FloSports network are available in the app?
All of them!
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Fixed a bug where some of our Pro users got into a state where they weren't able to view Pro content.
Ratings and Reviews
Great quality video. App needs improvement
I am rating this a 3 star because I believe that there are some things to be improved on the app. The video quality that Flograpping and Flowrestling provide is awesome. There are 2 things that I believe that need to be highly improved in.
1. Being able to filter categories to find specific content. This is already done on the website. I have no issue finding tournament finals, semifinals, etc. I have a harder time finding this on the app. If there is a way that you could apply filters like: weight class, belt rankings, gender, and the other filters that on the website it would make the app much easier to navigate.
2. The search option. Having a search option is very convenient
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the details on your star rating. We agree there's room for improvement and want you to know that our development team sees every review and is listening.
1. Filters are coming ! But, we have to get the new search feature into your hands first!
2. Great news! We're slowly rolling Search out this week.
Thanks for your patience and we look forward to hearing more suggestions on how to keep improving the app. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other ideas!
***UPDATE***I have lowered the review to 1 star as it has now been a week since I first contacted customer support and I have STILL not heard back from them. In the mean time I have contacted them a second time but to no avail. The event I purchased this for has come and gone.
***Original review***Add me to the list of users with problems that FloSports’ technical support completely ignores. After paying $50 for a month’s access to FloMarching to watch DCI finals I downloaded the Apple TV app. It (kinda) worked for a bit while watching open class prelims. After the rain delay the app simply refused to work. I restarted the Apple TV and then the app acted as if I didn’t have a subscription and when trying to log in it appeared that I was about to be charged a second $50. In short, the app is not working. I emailed support for help. That was several days ago. Other than a support ticket confirmation I have heard zero from support. (I have received multiple junk advertisement emails from FloSports in this time, however.) This is finals week and it all ends tomorrow so the lack of support is frustrating and completely uncalled for with a service that cost as much as this one does. I’ve reverted to AirPlaying from my phone which works but is not as convenient. This is my first time paying for this service and I have been disappointed with the quality. Buyer beware.
My review is on the support. I wanted to gain access to certain games which I was led to believe would be available live. Unfortunately, I found out shortly afterwards via their support that promptly corrected my understanding. I responded the same day asking for cancelation and refund as I wouldn’t use my annual subscription if it wasn’t live and in less then 24hrs they had cancelled my account and process my CC refund. The support was always responsive and appropriate. I can’t speak about the service or app in this review. Could improve on what video service for certain sports are actually provided is my only comment. I.e. - Live at time of play, Full-Replay, Summary, etc. This might help in any challenges of miss understanding.
- FloSports Inc
- 80.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 FloSports Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FloSports Yearly $149.99
- FloWrestling $29.99
- FloTrack $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.