Optimize stops with our multi-stop navigation and route planner for drivers, couriers and traveling professionals.
• It saves you money, fuel, and time — making your customers (and yourself) radiantly happy!
• You can re-order your existing route, skip any stop, and add or delete destinations.
• MyRoute assists your navigation app with multiple stops and allows you to optimize your address list with the route planning tool by MyRouteOnline.
Need even more features? Switch to our web planner at https://planner.myrouteonline.com
MyRouteOnline is a route optimization software that calculates the most efficient way to visit all your destinations, with as many as 1,000 addresses!
Who's It For?
You can count on our multi-stop navigation app and route planner if you work in any of the following industries:
• Delivery or distribution company,
• Trucking or commercial transportation,
• Service or maintenance,
• Sales, and more!
But that's not the end of it!
If you like to take long trips with family, friends, or by yourself, you will be impressed by our service.
MyRoute allows you to use your favorite navigation app, including:
• Google Maps,
• Apple Maps, and others.
Simply insert addresses or load your planned route and navigate using your selected navigation app. Upon arrival, MyRoute will send you a notification for your next stop.
What our users are saying:
"Unusually great. Highly recommended." – Tomas Mancebo, New York, NY, USA
"After 5 days of use, our dispatchers adopted it as a permanent solution." – Benoit Latteur, Special Agent, Transpharma Belgium
"Anytime I've had questions, my emails have been replied to almost immediately and always solve the problem I was having. Couldn't recommend MyRouteOnline enough." – Chris W., Ireland
• MyRouteOnline's route planner is free for personal use, with up to 6 addresses.
• For Business users, link MyRouteOnline paying account to your app and plan routes with as many as 1,000 addresses.
• No long-term commitment and no cancellation fees.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We do our best to save energy and automatically turn off tracking to minimize battery use.
Send your questions to: support@MyRouteOnline.com
Operating system required updates.
Ratings and Reviews
One qualm I have is that you cannot input a hypothetical route, your starting destination can only be your current location. In addition to this, there is no way to view the map with all of your stops and the route includes, it only allows you to look at one destination and the route therein at a time. Otherwise, a very useful addition to the google maps format.
This is a robust; heavy duty; professional; and user-friendly App!
This industrial-strength software is one of the best I have seen since 1976.
They have done a fantastic job of route optimization that I have ever seen since my involvement at the University of Wisconsin-Madison where we took pioneering efforts in using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to tackle the heavy computational requirements of these types of Applications.
In addition, the user input requirements are clearly defined to the extent that it is easy to input. This is to the point that a user with relatively limited experience can play “What If Scenarios” to understand and then get a few different versions of optimized routes by changing the output by not giving some intermediate destinations and/ or reuse of previous routes makes this a “no brainer” that might help the user a great deal!
Considering that human brain capacity and previous efforts in the nap sac analysis and four-color mapping colors make this a fantastic achievement.
I strongly suggest use of this software for small and big companies alike!
This saved us so much time and money!
As a non-profit, we need to watch our budget. We have a situation where the high cost of mailing an information packet to local members was prohibitive. We had to deliver them. MyRouteOnline gave us a pay-as-you-go option for the month we needed. We loaded in almost 200 addresses, specified how many routes we wanted (to match the number of volunteer drivers we had), and in a few minutes, it was done! An email sent to each driver contained links that opened to Google Maps and following directions was a breeze! Maps and written directions can be used on a smartphone or printed out.
To save routes for future use, you need to purchase an ongoing subscription, but this was perfect for our need. Thanks!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Baruch Axelrod
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © MyRouteOnline
- In-App Purchases
- Package of 50 address credits $23.99