The OptimoRoute Driver App is an extension of OptimoRoute - a web-based route optimization and schedule planning tool for delivery and field service businesses. The app is used by drivers whose dispatchers use OptimoRoute to plan their routes. It gives you the route map, complete schedule, order information, and navigation in one place. The app also allows the collection of signatures, photos, and notes as proof of delivery. As you work through orders, the dispatching office stays updated with your progress. And, you can view the complete route and all orders on one screen.
Mid-day plan changes are smooth: our system takes into account what you’ve already done and where you are right now without disruption to existing routes.
Everything you need to do the route in one place:
* Supports both phones and tablets and uses minimal data
* Driving directions in Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze, Here, Garmin, and more
* Works even when there’s no cellular signal or Wi-Fi
* See the whole route on the map or focus on the next thing to do
* Keeps the dispatch updated on your progress
* New or changed orders are downloaded automatically
* Seamless switching from navigation to order details
* Proof of Delivery: capture digital signatures, photos & notes
* Status updates while offline are sent when back in cellular range
Serve more customers with your existing workforce.
Save 30% of your time and money every day.
Plan hundreds of orders and dozens of drivers in seconds.
Increase the level of your service.
Start using us for free today, no credit card required.
Call us at (855) 338-2838 for help and more information.
» Support for Proof of Delivery features - Photos, Note taking and Signature capture
Ratings and Reviews
The connection between the app and gps
This app is and will be a helpful tool to anyone who uses it. My only struggle is when it sends my drivers to the wrong address and wrong street. We input the address and coordinates for the location of each delivery. Once inputted into the computer, the app will send them out but to either a different location or behind the building. We have to actually manually enter the address on the gps to get to the right location. When delivering to places 30 minutes to an hour away, my drivers are left in limbo so to speak without the right places to go. I have contacted someone about the app but I never heard anything pass my routes. Hopefully, the developer will have this problem rectified with time or any other issues. All and All great app!!
OptimoRoute has significantly increased the number of stops I can make each day and cuts my planning time to nothing. The driver app lets me see the whole route, all order info, navigation in one place. At end of the day I have a record of all completed and failed stops. Super handy.
What support. Called hours ago with questions how to use the application and haven’t yet to hear back from anyone. No phone number to be found. Looked promising but no support doesn’t work for us.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OptimoRoute Inc.
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 OptimoRoute Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.