Our homes have many valuable and cherished items, and we want to keep these irreplaceable items save. In the case of an emergency, it can be tough to determine the most important valuables to take from our homes, and it is often difficult to locate these items.
myStash helps solve this problem as it allows you to document all the items in your house. myStash documents the item's name, image, location, importance, cost, and whether the item is replaceable or not. These items are shown to you so that you can quickly locate and grab these items in the case of an emergency.
Here are the main features of myStash:
- The "My Stash" page allows you to view all your items in alphabetical order, along with their respective images, locations, costs, importances, and replaceability.
- The "Grab & Go" page shows your items, sorted by importance, cost, and replaceability, so that you can pick the most important items in your home first, and it still shows the respective images, locations, costs, importances, and replaceability.
- Items can be searched by name and location on both the "My Stash" page and the "Grab & Go" page
- 3D Touch on the items' images to view the images at a larger size.
- myStash stores all your items on a local database, right on your iPhone, so there is no need for internet access to view, search, and locate your items in case of an emergency.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.