L’app MyTIM ti permette di controllare le tue linee mobili prepagate e le tue linee fisse.
Puoi accedere utilizzando l’account MyTIM con il tuo indirizzo email come username.
Se vuoi creare un account associandolo ad una linea fissa, lo puoi fare da App collegandoti in Wi-Fi alla rete FIBRA o ADSL della linea TIM che vuoi registrare.
Saremo lieti di ricevere i tuoi suggerimenti o eventuali segnalazioni tramite l’indirizzo email firstname.lastname@example.org
Con questa versione della app MyTIM puoi:
- Registrare un account MyTIM per accedere da App o da Web
- Gestire e memorizzare le modalità di pagamento preferite.
- Ricevere Assistenza da un operatore via chat o attraverso la Community WeTIM
- Seguire il tracking dei tuoi ordini
- Acquistare offerte e prodotti TIM
Per le tue linee mobili:
• Visualizzare il credito residuo
• Avere informazioni sul tuo piano tariffario
• Verificare attraverso i contatori l'avanzamento delle tue offerte per controllare i Minuti, SMS e Giga disponibili
• Visualizzare e gestire i servizi attivi sulla tua linea
• Effettuare ricariche online con un click utilizzando carta di credito, PayPal e Satispay oppure utilizzando una RicariCard e attivare il servizio di Ricarica Automatica
• Visualizzare i movimenti del credito sulla linea
Per le tue linee fisse:
• Consultare le offerte e i servizi attivi sulla linea
• Consultare le fatture dell’ultimo anno
• Visualizzare la fattura in formato pdf ed effettuarne il download
• Pagare la fattura con carta di credito o PayPal
• Domiciliare la fattura su conto corrente o carta di credito
E inoltre, un mondo di vantaggi per i clienti TIM con TIM Party, completamente gratuito.
Unisciti alla festa e scopri i regali pensati per te: giga, minuti, smartphone scontati, concorsi con premi esclusivi e molte altre sorprese.
L’app MyTIM continuerà ad essere arricchita di sempre maggiori funzionalità. Aggiornala sempre per non perdere le novità!
Ratings and Reviews
I am stationed aboard a US Navy Ship in Italy and use TIM as my internet provider. The app is helpful in keeping track of my data usage but I have not found a way to translate it into English, if it’s even possible. Also I haven’t had any luck in recharging the credits on my SIM card through the app (possible because I can’t read Italian), so I always have to find a physical location to do so. Still all in all this is a good app and TIM is much better than Vodafone in my opinion
Maybe a start, but a long way from good
I can go on to see remaining gb, charges, and make payments... but I signed up as a tourist plan and there is no alternative language support so I really cannot say what it offers in all. They also charged me for sms that as far as I can tell was sent by TIM and I don’t see any way to dispute or even see which sms it was to block the number. This is flat out wrong and should be against the law for crying out loud!
I really don’t get that multiple languages aren’t offered, but at least make it so we can copy the text and paste it to a translation app. Wind offers language support though it only translates around half, so kind of pointless; and Vodafone doesn’t offer language support, but you can copy the text in the app to paste in a translation app. Big companies like these should not have such a hard time getting things like this right, but they all do. I think it’s much like their offers; they are meant more to confuse and just take money than provide useful service.
Got a tourist plan while traveling in Italy. Supposed to have 15GB data for 30 days. We had great service and used it all day the day after signing up. The second day, we woke up in the morning and had no service!! They said we had a zero balance on our account. How could that happen? We paid 60€ for our two plans. So we tried to add funds to our account through the app but it would not accept our credit cards. I tried chatting with customer service and they said I needed to add funds via the website. I added 10€ but my account still shows a negative balance!! I am SO irritated with TIM and the terrible service and incompetence of the employees who must have done something wrong during our sign up. Our friends also used this plan about a week earlier and had no issues. Now we have to spend a good chunk of our vacation trying to get this figured out with TIM instead of enjoying ourselves. Never again!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Telecom Italia spa
- 149.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Telecom Italia S.p.A.