This mobile app enables clinician's day to day activities at the point of care. The user experience, app availability, and reliability of collecting data are our primary focuses. The offline accessibility makes it possible for a care professional to still document digitally, and thus automate parts of their work, as opposed to documenting on paper and digitizing it later. A clinician's experience of documentation shall improve, and their workload in offline situations shall be reduced significantly using this app.
• Enhanced Netsmart IAM to support using your offline pin for in-app signature authentication
• When using Netsmart IAM the App’s Change Pin screen will now automatically be shown after a successful Online Login which restores access for a user who is locked out of Offline Mode
• Added a "Force Offline Mode" toggle and improved Online/Offline status display
• An improved conflict warning is displayed when a Form in use has been removed by a user on a different device / Web Application
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netsmart Technologies, Inc
- 90.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyrighted under U.S. law
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.