Play Free Las Vegas inspired Casino Games games and slot machines!
Join over 90,000,000 myVEGAS players who have enjoyed Las Vegas experiences!
Play your favorite free casino games and win the jackpot !
New player Welcome Bonus 3,000,000 Free chips!!
myVEGAS Slots - The OFFICIAL Partners of MGM Casino
Bring the Las Vegas experience to your phone. All of your favorite real casino games with new features and massive Jackpots!
Enjoy Las Vegas inspired entertainment by playing fun, free casino games. Download myVEGAS Slots and spin the best casino slot machines. Access all of the Casino Games and slots for FREE.
*** REASONS TO PLAY myVEGAS Casino Games & Slots ***
- Welcome Bonus 3,000,000 Free chips!
get DAILY BONUS GIFTS to claim free chips. Keep spinning and winning!
- Claim Free BONUS chips every two hours!
- Earn VIP benefits for boosted bonuses and more.
- 3D vegas resorts - Walk around the virtual 3D Las Vegas Strip and enter real Vegas resorts like the Luxor, MGM, Bellagio, NYNY, and Excalibur.
- Play the unique, original and official slot machines of Shaquille O'Neal, Kong - The 8th Wonder of the World, the Munsters, Bridesmaids and more.
- Play authentic casino inspired slot machines from KONAMI and AINSWORTH, including Lotus Land, Chili Chili Fire, Savage Eyes and Masked Ball Nights
- New features introduced regularly: New slot machines casino games and 3D Vegas resorts giving you a full Las Vegas casino experience.
- OFFICIAL MGM partners, owners of casino resorts such as Bellagio, MGM Grand, Aria, Excalibur, Luxor, NYNY, and more.
- Collect loyalty points and redeem thousands of different real-life rewards
- Special Online Casino Features such as Social Spins, tournament events, play with friends and with other players all over the world.
Play myVEGAS SLOTS – The best free Casino slot game.
- myVEGAS Slots is intended for individuals 18 years and older.
- myVEGAS Slots does not offer real money gambling.
- Virtual chips used in myVEGAS Slots have no real-world value and cannot be redeemed for anything of value.
- Playing free-to-play slots games does not imply future success at real money gambling.
In-app purchases are available.
- PLAYSTUDIOS, the developer of myVEGAS Slots, is not affiliated in any direct or indirect way with any real-money gambling operations on other domains. PLAYSTUDIOS is a member of the International Social Games Association (“ISGA”) and has adopted its “Best Practice Principles.” See more about the ISGA at www.i-sga.org. For information, guidance, tips, and advice on social gaming, visit “Smart Social Gamers” at www.smartsocialgamers.org.
Like myVEGAS Slots on Facebook: facebook.com/myvegas
Follow myVEGAS Slots on Twitter and Instagram: @myVEGAS
Hey myVEGAS family!
We've made some improvement and fixed a few bugs in this update.
We also have super exciting games and features coming out soon. So please stay tuned!
Ratings and Reviews
Be careful of reward restrictions
I’ve been using this app for months, building up enough loyalty points to use on some of the buffet deals from various hotels for trip to Vegas this past week. I was highly disappointed when all of the rewards I had planned on claiming were suddenly absent from the app.
I had done a lot of research on the rewards I was going to be claiming, and even read all terms and conditions for the various offers, and no where was it stated that if you are in Vegas, you can’t claim the rewards. It should at least state the rules in the terms and conditions for the offer. Had I known, I would have claimed them before I left. By hiding the fact that you cannot claim certain rewards once you are in Vegas, the developers/sponsors of this app are being deceptive and misleading.
This has to be against some of the terms and conditions of the AppStore and hopefully Apple will pull this app until the full terms and conditions of offers are made available.
Rigged to lose
I’ve been playing this game for awhile now and it takes forever to win chips. Sometimes you get on a hot streak or just get lucky and hit a large jackpot. To my dismay is that those huge jackpots, with bonus spins, etc, are few and far between. Whether I let the wheel spin or stop it on my own, I notice that the wheel still skips right before I’m going to hit the bonus. Another example of fake rigged is the game Genies Palace, one of my favorites. It has genie bottles and glow balls with monetary rewards. It has rewards of anywhere between 90K and 12M plus. Big problem, no matter how long I play or which method I use to stop wheel, I never EVER hit 6 balls or genie bottles with high monetary numbers. I mean NEVER. It’s all numbers under 900K. Yes, you can still win some decent jackpots with the bonus spins, but it isn’t right to rig these games to stop early or not even have any chance to win a massive jackpot. I don’t understand why the designers care how much people win. If we can’t ever gain chips without a massive losing streak or small wins, why would people want to stay? Game is rigged! Bottom line. I’ve played almost all the games on this app and they are all the same. You show you’re preview of the game with massive pots won, but that’s very misleading and dishonest.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. Our games are designed by real Las Vegas slot designers and meet the highest standards of fair and authentic gameplay. If you have further questions, please contact us via the in-app Help button and we'll follow up with you. Thank you so much for your support in myVEGAS!
GR8 but Not Really
I don’t need to write a review about what’s great, all of the higher star reviews will tell you that. But they need to know areas of opportunity.
First are the rewards. Anything interesting is consistently sold out, seemingly never replenishing the new lower quantity of 10 (I’ve had the app for a while and the available quantity has gone down over the years). I have over 150,000 coins wasting away because it’s is not worthwhile to a customer to get 2/1 drinks or a “free” entree with a $100 minimum spend. The offers are just not that interesting and, the ones that are, as I said, always sold out. Leverage your partnership with the properties more, it’s a severe dissatisfaction point in the customer journey. Oh yeah, also restricting rewards based on geographic location is a crock. Consistent locals money and are willing to deal with the strip = droves of tourists. Recognize it because you’re purposefully ignoring a major market segment. Second revolves around this shift to an awkward tiered bet mechanism. What happened to simply tapping the + to increase the bid and unlocking jackpots, etc.? Complicated the game unfortunately, not to mention the jump between the four or five tiers are ridiculous. Six million, really? Lol ok.
TL;DR - This app is a waste now as the good rewards are not replenished anymore and always sold out and the game has become more complex, complicating the simple fun it used to be
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playstudios, Inc.
- 288.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © (c) 2013-2021 PlayStudios, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Big Win Chips $9.99
- Ante Up Chips $4.99
- Mega Deal Chips $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.