From the fabulous Las Vegas Strip, straight into the palm of your hand!
*** Spin the best real Las Vegas casino slots for free! ***
Authentic casino slot machine designs set among Las Vegas’ iconic casinos, including Bellagio, Aria, The Mirage, and more! Join MILLIONS of myVEGAS players spinning for mega Jackpots on our slot machines!
MORE REASONS TO SPIN EXCITING CASINO SLOTS!
- Be a BILLIONAIRE by winning our Multi-Tier JACKPOTS!
- New free casino slot games with deeper bonus features like the original Electrolink!
- Cutting edge ORIGINAL themes like Gong Dynasty, Powers of the Nile, and Victory Spins!
- Exclusive real Las Vegas casino brands like MGM Grand, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, Excalibur, and more!
- WIN BIG on your favorite classic casino inspired slot machines from KONAMI and AINSWORTH like Lotus Land, Chili Chili Fire and Savage Eyes
- Try your luck with BIG BETS in the High Roller Room!
- Real-time Slot Tournaments, just like in casinos on the Las Vegas Strip! You can challenge your friends for top awards!
WANT MORE FREE REWARDS?
- Millions of FREE BONUS CHIPS EVERY DAY
- Claim more BONUSES every 2 hours for even MORE FREE CHIPS
- Earn VIP benefits for boosted bonuses and other perks Join our Facebook for tips, new events, and MORE FREE CHIPS: facebook.com/myvegas
- Follow Us on Twitter and Instagram for the latest features and slot game releases: @myVEGAS
- myVEGAS Slots is intended for individuals 18 years and older.
- myVEGAS Slots does not offer real money gambling.
- PLAYSTUDIOS, the developer of myVEGAS Slots, is not affiliated in any direct or indirect way with any real-money gambling operations on other domains.
- Virtual chips used in myVEGAS Slots have no real-world value and cannot be redeemed for anything of value.
- Playing free-to-play slots games does not imply future success at real money gambling.
- In-app purchases available.
- PLAYSTUDIOS, the developer of myVEGAS Slots, is a member of the International Social Games Association (“ISGA”) and has adopted its “Best Practice Principles.” See more about the ISGA at www.i-sga.org. For information, guidance, tips, and advice on social gaming, visit “Smart Social Gamers” at www.smartsocialgamers.org.
Are you having problems? Visit https://playstudios.helpshift.com/a/myvegas-slots/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > General > Help
TERMS OF SERVICE
Like Us on Facebook: facebook.com/myvegas
Follow Us on Twitter and Instagram: @myVEGAS
Hey, myVEGAS family!
We have made some improvements and fixed a few important bugs on this update.
Thanks for playing!
More updates will be coming soon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The wife found it first and now I’m hooked. This is the perfect time passer as well as a way to earn free stuff in Vegas since my wife and I usually go 1-2 times a year and we only just recently found out about this game and we are going to Vegas at the end of August and only have a few possible redeemable options.. but it will pay off in the end in between this trip and the next. We already have a room comp in such a short time.... who knows what a year of playing will provide for the next trip let alone just a few more months weeks even is how awesome the gold coin earnings are. So happy to have found this app. Ty for actually making a game with real possible prizes and excitement. 5/5*’s from me on the app rating & I give it a personal 10/10*’s for game quality, pure enjoyment and I enjoy the fact I am rewarded with real things that I can achieve and have the chance to capitalize on my/our rewards since my wife and I have regular visits to Las Vegas. Sköl.
GR8 but Not Really
I don’t need to write a review about what’s great, all of the higher star reviews will tell you that. But they need to know areas of opportunity.
First are the rewards. Anything interesting is consistently sold out, seemingly never replenishing the new lower quantity of 10 (I’ve had the app for a while and the available quantity has gone down over the years). I have over 150,000 coins wasting away because it’s is not worthwhile to a customer to get 2/1 drinks or a “free” entree with a $100 minimum spend. The offers are just not that interesting and, the ones that are, as I said, always sold out. Leverage your partnership with the properties more, it’s a severe dissatisfaction point in the customer journey. Oh yeah, also restricting rewards based on geographic location is a crock. Consistent locals money and are willing to deal with the strip = droves of tourists. Recognize it because you’re purposefully ignoring a major market segment. Second revolves around this shift to an awkward tiered bet mechanism. What happened to simply tapping the + to increase the bid and unlocking jackpots, etc.? Complicated the game unfortunately, not to mention the jump between the four or five tiers are ridiculous. Six million, really? Lol ok.
TL;DR - This app is a waste now as the good rewards are not replenished anymore and always sold out and the game has become more complex, complicating the simple fun it used to be
Stimulating, but regressing as an app
I’ve played the game on and off for several years now and just wanted to state that this app/game gets worse and worse with each new update. Not even regarding the rather rigged way in which it operates, it seems that this slots app is regressing into a crappier version of itself, while also making itself more comparable and therefore less distinguishable from all the other garbage apps out there that have a similar concept.
To me, the developers make it more and more obvious as time goes on that their sole interest is to profit, even when doing so is causing people to lose interest. Cutting down the rewards, reducing the functionality, offering minute chip amounts in exchange for genuine money that just goes back into the game due to controlled slot wins, and well, the list could go on and on. The customer base sees the changes each update and it’s not pretty.
Developers, while perhaps adding pretty lights and shiny things can make something catch the eye in a more appealing way, it is not doing you any favors. Don’t become too greedy, even if that means that you would need to keep the balance between having a fun and enjoyable app that doesn’t cause severe upset or frustration, and maintaining the app the RIGHT way while still padding your wallets, at 50/50.
- Playstudios, Inc.
- 245.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © (c) 2013-2020 PlayStudios, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Big Win Chips $9.99
- Ante Up Chips $4.99
- Mega Deal Chips $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.