Play Free Las Vegas inspired Casino Games games and slot machines!
Join over 90,000,000 myVEGAS players who have enjoyed Las Vegas experiences!
Play your favorite free casino games and win the jackpot !
New player Welcome Bonus 3,000,000 Free chips!!
myVEGAS Slots - The OFFICIAL Partners of MGM Casino
Bring the Las Vegas experience to your phone. All of your favorite real casino games with new features and massive Jackpots!
Enjoy Las Vegas inspired entertainment by playing fun, free casino games. Download myVEGAS Slots and spin the best casino slot machines. Access all of the Casino Games and slots for FREE.
*** REASONS TO PLAY myVEGAS Casino Games & Slots ***
- Welcome Bonus 3,000,000 Free chips!
get DAILY BONUS GIFTS to claim free chips. Keep spinning and winning!
- Claim Free BONUS chips every two hours!
- Earn VIP benefits for boosted bonuses and more.
- 3D vegas resorts - Walk around the virtual 3D Las Vegas Strip and enter real Vegas resorts like the Luxor, MGM, Bellagio, NYNY, and Excalibur.
- Play the unique, original and official slot machines of Shaquille O'Neal, Kong - The 8th Wonder of the World, the Munsters, Bridesmaids and more.
- Play authentic casino inspired slot machines from KONAMI and AINSWORTH, including Lotus Land, Chili Chili Fire, Savage Eyes and Masked Ball Nights
- New features introduced regularly: New slot machines casino games and 3D Vegas resorts giving you a full Las Vegas casino experience.
- OFFICIAL MGM partners, owners of casino resorts such as Bellagio, MGM Grand, Aria, Excalibur, Luxor, NYNY, and more.
- Collect loyalty points and redeem thousands of different real-life rewards
- Special Online Casino Features such as Social Spins, tournament events, play with friends and with other players all over the world.
Play myVEGAS SLOTS – The best free Casino slot game.
- myVEGAS Slots is intended for individuals 18 years and older.
- myVEGAS Slots does not offer real money gambling.
- Virtual chips used in myVEGAS Slots have no real-world value and cannot be redeemed for anything of value.
- Playing free-to-play slots games does not imply future success at real money gambling.
In-app purchases are available.
- PLAYSTUDIOS, the developer of myVEGAS Slots, is not affiliated in any direct or indirect way with any real-money gambling operations on other domains. PLAYSTUDIOS is a member of the International Social Games Association (“ISGA”) and has adopted its “Best Practice Principles.” See more about the ISGA at www.i-sga.org. For information, guidance, tips, and advice on social gaming, visit “Smart Social Gamers” at www.smartsocialgamers.org.
Like myVEGAS Slots on Facebook: facebook.com/myvegas
Follow myVEGAS Slots on Twitter and Instagram: @myVEGAS
Hey myVEGAS family!
We've made some improvement and fixed a few bugs in this update.
We also have super exciting games and features coming out soon. So please stay tuned!
Ratings and Reviews
Be careful of reward restrictions
I’ve been using this app for months, building up enough loyalty points to use on some of the buffet deals from various hotels for trip to Vegas this past week. I was highly disappointed when all of the rewards I had planned on claiming were suddenly absent from the app.
I had done a lot of research on the rewards I was going to be claiming, and even read all terms and conditions for the various offers, and no where was it stated that if you are in Vegas, you can’t claim the rewards. It should at least state the rules in the terms and conditions for the offer. Had I known, I would have claimed them before I left. By hiding the fact that you cannot claim certain rewards once you are in Vegas, the developers/sponsors of this app are being deceptive and misleading.
This has to be against some of the terms and conditions of the AppStore and hopefully Apple will pull this app until the full terms and conditions of offers are made available.
Slots can go cold for Long stretches of time.
These guys go to a lot of trouble to make their slots fun and entertaining. And they are good. They just forgot one thing. In the years I’ve played this game I’ve had one winning streak. ONE. They forgot to let them win even occasionally . So you either better be able to spend OR just be prepared to play a few minutes and then you’re out of chips. It’s frustrating because they ARE fun to play AND they do need to make money, however you should be able to go on a streak every ONCE in awhile. I just played 100,000,000 of chips. Left over from my one winning streak. On their bonus machine Alice in wonderland. I had 4 wins larger than my bet of 490,000 chips out of over 240 spins. That’s just not very often nor enough to keep me interested but their special is over tomorrow. So I kept spinning.
If this was real I would have left many spins ago.
I never got the free spins although the little watches showed up frequently. When Alice is supposed to slide down to the bonus that happened twice one was a win for several million chips the other was ZERO on a bonus. Alice comes up often but never slides to the prize. Extremely frustrating.
They do have nice and fun slots but it seems like just a money grab instead of actual fun to play. 2nd best slots as far as design behind double down slots
Used to be fun...
I have been playing this game for months, honestly can’t remember when I started it just became a daily habit that I have enjoyed. I have had many times where I would win and win just like real life and the chips stack up, so I bet more until I can’t. I greatly appreciated the added video ad for chips feature as well.
Well, about a week ago, while playing, and absolutely exhausted, I ran through my 18 million chips in record time, didn’t hit one Payline hardly.. and the offer to purchase came up, I hit the button to exit like I always do (I’ve never spent $ on this and never intend to) but next thing I know it’s asking me for my Touch ID, again I was exhausted so I did it reactively and next thing I know a purchase was completed and I had 6,000,000 extra chips. I requested a refund and got it, citing that it was a mistake but!! I noticed changes in the app after that. So, Now (this may have been a coincidence) there are no adds to watch for free chips. The offers to make purchases are showing more expensive options, minimum $3.99 now.
So now I get my daily 6M, lose it almost immediately, hardly ever complete challenges, and it’s no longer fun. I keep opening it reluctantly, but I guess I’m being reminded why I no longer gamble either. House is Driven by $$$!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playstudios, Inc.
- 187.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © (c) 2013-2021 PlayStudios, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Big Win Chips $9.99
- Ante Up Chips $4.99
- Mega Deal Chips $19.99
- Small Slots Chips $2.99
- High Roller Chips $39.99
- myVEGAS Chips $2.99
- Slots Jackpot Chips $99.99
- myVEGAS Chips $6.99
- myVEGAS Chips $3.99
- my VEGAS Chip Bundle $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.