The MyWoundHealing™ App provides patients with a proactive resource to better engage in their wound care. MyWoundHealing™ App was designed specifically to support patients throughout your wound healing journey. The MyWoundHealing™ Mobile App features include the ability to track your wound healing and therapy progress, ordering supplies and learning helpful wellness tips.
The app will provide you with:
• Daily task reminders break at-home care into manageable action items
• My Healing Tracking helps you monitor progress over time
• Seamless and personalized supply reorder directly in the app saves valuable time
• On-demand access to educational articles and videos
• 24/7 customer support to help answer pressing questions
Key features of the app include:
• My Healing Tracking: Take a photo of your wound and over time, we’ll show you a side by side comparison of how you’re doing.
• My V.A.C.® Therapy History: View your V.A.C.® Therapy usage. Check your progress over the last six days and see the whole usage history.
• Order Supplies: Easily order the supplies you need prescribed by your treating prescriber. You can track your order status as well.
• My Wound Healing Journey: Learn how to get the most out of your device, wound care, dietary tips, and more.
Learn more about MyWoundHealing™ App at: https://www.mywoundhealing.com/
If you have questions about wound care, please contact your healthcare professional. If you have questions about V.A.C.® Therapy or would like additional information on this application, please contact KCI at 1-800-275-4524.
Copyright 2019 KCI Licensing Inc. All rights reserved. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc. Unless otherwise designated all trademarks are proprietary to KCI Licensing Inc. its affiliates and /or licensors.PRA-PM-US-02198 (12/19)
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
NEED's remote control
I was expecting this app to be a direct mirroring of the touchscreen on the device. Where are my wound is I am able to take a photo of it Edward have to rely on the nurse to do it for me. They are already taking photos of my wounds and keeping record of it. No need for me do use this app whatsoever.
However it would be awesome if the app would actually control the device.In my situation the device is mounted to the back of the wheelchair the only place where it won't get knocked around. Very difficult to control as I would have to reach back there find out what it wants press a couple of buttons do whatever and then put it back.
It would be nice to just open the app, select device, and have full control from the app at least to be able to monitor the amount of vacuum, battery, add emergency signal status
I broke my back in May and my incisions opened up so I was prescribed a wound vac. For the first two weeks it was fine. Then KCI started calling about collecting my vac even though it was still attached to my back. They also stopped sending supplies so I currently can’t change my dressing which is supposed to be done about 2-3 times a week. KCI has also been very unhelpful in trying to fix these problems. On the app my device is no longer registered so I can’t use any of the tabs like order supplies. I was told in the beginning that they would monitor my device through the app so that if I had any alarms they would reach out and help me troubleshoot the problems. That hasn’t happened once even though I’ve had multiple alarms usually due to faulty canisters or bad sensors. Don’t put your trust in KCI they will let you down
Wound Vac Healing unit
I’m so glad that my doctor prescribed this device for me. It is a bit of a pain to have on 24 hours a day but it works wonders . After 6 weeks I was really happy to be able to stop using it only because you have 5 feet of tubing to keep safe from tripping, and it does make noise when it’s on
so you don’t get out dining. The vacuum really helps with the healing process.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3M Company
- 118.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2024 KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved. PRA-PM-US-01182 (03/19)