The MyWoundHealing™ App provides patients with a proactive resource to better engage in their wound care. MyWoundHealing™ App was designed specifically to support patients throughout your wound healing journey. The MyWoundHealing™ Mobile App features include the ability to track your wound healing and therapy progress, ordering supplies and learning helpful wellness tips.
The app will provide you with:
• Daily task reminders break at-home care into manageable action items
• My Healing Tracking helps you monitor progress over time
• Seamless and personalized supply reorder directly in the app saves valuable time
• On-demand access to educational articles and videos
• 24/7 customer support to help answer pressing questions
Key features of the app include:
• My Healing Tracking: Take a photo of your wound and over time, we’ll show you a side by side comparison of how you’re doing.
• My V.A.C.® Therapy History: View your V.A.C.® Therapy usage. Check your progress over the last six days and see the whole usage history.
• Order Supplies: Easily order the supplies you need prescribed by your treating prescriber. You can track your order status as well.
• My Wound Healing Journey: Learn how to get the most out of your device, wound care, dietary tips, and more.
Learn more about MyWoundHealing™ App at: https://www.mywoundhealing.com/
If you have questions about wound care, please contact your healthcare professional. If you have questions about V.A.C.® Therapy or would like additional information on this application, please contact KCI at 1-800-275-4524.
Copyright 2019 KCI Licensing Inc. All rights reserved. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc. Unless otherwise designated all trademarks are proprietary to KCI Licensing Inc. its affiliates and /or licensors.PRA-PM-US-02198 (12/19)
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I broke my back in May and my incisions opened up so I was prescribed a wound vac. For the first two weeks it was fine. Then KCI started calling about collecting my vac even though it was still attached to my back. They also stopped sending supplies so I currently can’t change my dressing which is supposed to be done about 2-3 times a week. KCI has also been very unhelpful in trying to fix these problems. On the app my device is no longer registered so I can’t use any of the tabs like order supplies. I was told in the beginning that they would monitor my device through the app so that if I had any alarms they would reach out and help me troubleshoot the problems. That hasn’t happened once even though I’ve had multiple alarms usually due to faulty canisters or bad sensors. Don’t put your trust in KCI they will let you down
Downloaded today and can’t register for an account. I put in all my information and it just says “unknown error” over and over again.
This app does nothing but crash every time I try to sign in to order supplies. What a waste of time. I’ve given up trying to use it, so good riddance. One less headache in my life.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3M Company
- 134.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021 KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved. PRA-PM-US-01182 (03/19)