n-Track Studio is a powerful, portable music-making app that turns your iOS device into a complete Recording Studio & Beat Maker
Record a virtually unlimited number of Audio, MIDI & Drum Tracks, mix them during playback and add effects: from Guitar Amps, to VocalTune & Reverb. Edit songs, share them online & join the Songtree community to collaborate with other artists.
Check out n-Track Studio Tutorials for iOS: https://ntrack.com/video-tutorials/iOS
Try n-Track Studio for free: if you like it you can subscribe & unlock standard or advanced features*
HOW IT WORKS:
• Record a track with the built-in mic or an external audio interface
• Add & edit audio tracks using our Loop Browser & royalty-free sample packs
• Import grooves & create beats using our Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• Create melodies using the internal keyboard with our built-in virtual instruments. You can connect external keyboards too
• Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, EQ & add effects
• Save or Share the recording directly from your device
• Stereo & Mono audio tracks
• Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• MIDI tracks with built-in Synths
• Loop Browser & in-app Sample Packs
• Virtually unlimited number of tracks (max 11 tracks without in-app purchases)
• Group & Aux channels
• Piano-roll MIDI Editor
• On-screen MIDI keyboard
• EQ with 2D & 3D Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner*
• VocalTune* - pitch correction: automatically correct any pitch imperfections on vocals or melodic parts
• Guitar & Bass Amp plugins
• Reverb, Echo, Chorus & Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track & the master channel*
• Built-in Metronome
• Import existing tracks
• Automate track volumes & pan using volume and pan envelopes
• Share your recordings online
• Collaborate to create music with other musicians with the integrated Songtree online music making community
• Languages included: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian
• 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine*
• Follow Song Tempo & Pitch Shift dropdown menu on Audio Loops
• Export 16, 24 or 32 bit audio files*
• Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (frequencies above 48 kHz require an external audio device)
• Internal audio routing
• Sync with other apps or external devices using MIDI clock & MTC sync, master & slave
• Record 4+ tracks simultaneously from USB pro-audio devices such as RME Babyface, Fireface & Focusrite*
• Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices*
• Input monitoring
*Some features require one of the three available in-app subscription levels:
What you get:
• Up to 8 tracks
• Up to 2 effects per track / channel
• Save your song online with the option to collaborate with other musicians
NOTE: Saving to WAV/MP3 on your local device storage requires a purchase
What you get:
• Unlimited audio & MIDI tracks (Free edition is limited to 8 tracks)
• Unlocks all the available effects (Free Edition has Reverb, Compression, Echo and Chorus)
• Unlimited number of effects per channel (Free Edition has up to 2)
• Export to WAV or MP3
Everything in Standard edition, plus:
• 64 bit audio engine
• Export in 24, 32 and 64 bit uncompressed (WAV) format (Standard Edition is limited to 16 bit WAV)
• 3D frequency spectrum view
Everything in Extended edition, plus:
• 10GB+ of Premium Royalty-Free WAV Loops & One-Shots
• Exclusive release-ready Beats & editable n-Track Studio Projects
• 400+ Sample Instruments
• various bug fixes and enhancements
Like n-Track Studio? Please leave a review & help us keep improving the app for you.
If you have comments or suggestions please use the Contact Support button in the Settings box.
Thanks for using n-Track Studio!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Include a NotePad
THIS APP IS AWESOME for me at least I use it a song writer it's perfect. This app is for those who have experience with software such as logic, studio one, the mixing features are great. (I have mixed feeling on how they switched it to manual effect settings. They should allow you to type in some of the different effect features example: if I'm trying to get my echo at 744 I should be able to type that in instead of having to use my finger to narrow it down it's hard to get exactly on lol) for the song writes it would be beneficial to have a notepad or at least be able to go out of the app without closing it out. The problem I have been having is when i write music I write the lyrics on the notepad of my phone and hen I'm ready to record there's nowhere within the app for me to copy what I wrote so I don't have to leave the app. I have to send what I wrote to my secondary device and use that while I record, it would make things a lot easier if it was made more song writer friendly so I could have a place I could read my lyrics off within the app. Other than that this app gets no complaints from me. For a studio app the quality it produced is outstanding
This app is great! I’ve tried FL and a few other recording programs but I always find myself coming back to n-Track it’s has Lots of potential! You could really come out with some good material using this. Been using this to record rap and it never lets me down. Only thing that could be better is if it allowed me to download 3rd party plug ins and import. Other than that the effects that come with the monthly subscription of $1 are absolutely worth it. It definitely boosts the quality. Was using my ear pods to record for the longest but I recently bought a microphone to plug into my iPhone and it definitely changed the game. All n-Track needs now is better Autotune/vocal tune or more 3rd party plugins and it’ll be premium!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your awesome review! It's already possible to use third-party VST and AU plugins. Get in touch with us (Settings -> Contact support) if you are having issues doing it or for more info!
UNDERRATED IOS DAW!
I recently started using n track on my iPad Pro and i gotta say i love it! I love how modern the mixer and wave forms look compared to other IOS daws. However, I come from a desktop daw workflow so at times it could feel a bit limiting due to only being able to open one plugin at once. If N Track opened AUV3 plugins with a pop up window where the size can be adjusted instead of the current slide up window we have now that’ll be awesome. I would just love to be able to have two plugins side by side. Also the faders on the mixer feel kind of short though N track does offer portrait mode but then less busses fit on screen. Compared to other iOS daws N track is underrated! It supports 3rd party side chaining like Fabfilter Compressor. It just needs a few updates like desktop visual plugin for newer ipad pros and R W automations and being able to automate AUV3s. Thank you to the N Track team for bringing such a modern daw experience to iOS!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your kind words and for your precious suggestions, we'll keep them in consideration for a future release. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
- n-Track S.r.l.
- 156.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 n-Track S.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- n-Track Studio 9 Standard $0.99
- nTrack Studio 9 Pro $1.99
- nTrack Studio 9 Suite $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.