Produce Music & Beats with n-Track Studio. Includes our industry-leading Step Sequencer beat maker, loops & playable instruments. Record, edit & mix audio and MIDI tracks
n-Track Studio is a powerful Audio and MIDI multitrack recorder & music-making app that turns your iOS device into a complete Recording Studio & Beat Maker.
Record a virtually unlimited number of Audio, MIDI & Drum Tracks, mix them during playback and add effects: from Guitar Amps, to VocalTune & Reverb. Edit songs, share them online & join the Songtree community to collaborate with other artists.
Check out n-Track Studio Tutorials for iOS: https://ntrack.com/video-tutorials/iOS
Try n-Track Studio for free: if you like it you can subscribe & unlock standard or advanced features*
HOW IT WORKS:
• Record a track with the built-in mic or an external audio interface
• Add & edit audio tracks using our Loop Browser & royalty-free sample packs
• Import grooves & create beats using our Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• Create melodies using the internal keyboard with our built-in virtual instruments. You can connect external keyboards too
• Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, EQ & add effects
• Save or Share the recording directly from your device
• Stereo & Mono audio tracks
• Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• MIDI tracks with built-in Synths
• Loop Browser & in-app Sample Packs
• Virtually unlimited number of tracks (max 11 tracks without in-app purchases)
• Group & Aux channels
• Piano-roll MIDI Editor
• On-screen MIDI keyboard
• EQ with 2D & 3D Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner*
• VocalTune* - pitch correction: automatically correct any pitch imperfections on vocals or melodic parts
• Guitar & Bass Amp plugins
• Reverb, Echo, Chorus & Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track & the master channel*
• Built-in Metronome
• Import existing tracks
• Automate track volumes & pan using volume and pan envelopes
• Share your recordings online
• Collaborate to create music with other musicians with the integrated Songtree online music making community
• Languages included: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian
• 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine*
• Follow Song Tempo & Pitch Shift dropdown menu on Audio Loops
• Export 16, 24 or 32 bit audio files*
• Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (frequencies above 48 kHz require an external audio device)
• Internal audio routing
• Sync with other apps or external devices using MIDI clock & MTC sync, master & slave
• Record 4+ tracks simultaneously from USB pro-audio devices such as RME Babyface, Fireface & Focusrite*
• Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices*
• Input monitoring
*Some features require one of the three available in-app subscription levels:
What you get:
• Up to 8 tracks
• Up to 2 effects per track / channel
• Save your song online with the option to collaborate with other musicians
NOTE: Saving to WAV/MP3 on your local device storage requires a purchase
What you get:
• Unlimited audio & MIDI tracks (Free edition is limited to 8 tracks)
• Unlocks all the available effects (Free Edition has Reverb, Compression, Echo and Chorus)
• Unlimited number of effects per channel (Free Edition has up to 2)
• Export to WAV or MP3
Everything in Standard edition, plus:
• 64 bit audio engine
• Export in 24, 32 and 64 bit uncompressed (WAV) format (Standard Edition is limited to 16 bit WAV)
• 3D frequency spectrum view
Everything in Extended edition, plus:
• 10GB+ of Premium Royalty-Free WAV Loops & One-Shots
• Exclusive release-ready Beats & editable n-Track Studio Projects
• 400+ Sample Instruments
New in 9.5
• New Arpeggiator MIDI effect
• New DynamicEQ effect
• New Lo-Fi noise generator effect
• Effects parameters automation
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
Like n-Track Studio? Please leave a review & help us keep improving the app for you.
If you have comments or suggestions please use the Contact Support button in the Settings box.
Thank you for using n-Track Studio!
Ratings and Reviews
Include a NotePad
THIS APP IS AWESOME for me at least I use it a song writer it's perfect. This app is for those who have experience with software such as logic, studio one, the mixing features are great. (I have mixed feeling on how they switched it to manual effect settings. They should allow you to type in some of the different effect features example: if I'm trying to get my echo at 744 I should be able to type that in instead of having to use my finger to narrow it down it's hard to get exactly on lol) for the song writes it would be beneficial to have a notepad or at least be able to go out of the app without closing it out. The problem I have been having is when i write music I write the lyrics on the notepad of my phone and hen I'm ready to record there's nowhere within the app for me to copy what I wrote so I don't have to leave the app. I have to send what I wrote to my secondary device and use that while I record, it would make things a lot easier if it was made more song writer friendly so I could have a place I could read my lyrics off within the app. Other than that this app gets no complaints from me. For a studio app the quality it produced is outstanding
Have been using it since release
I am a guitarist in a very well known WORLD WIDE rock band. I do have a couple of true pro studio apps that we all (band members) use in the studio which interfaces with software we use for recording and producing. They have “sandboxes “ for idea scrap or save. N track does much more aside from the streamlined user interfaces. Two songs from our last release went top ten on American billboard charts, and they were 90% created and premastered using N Track. Thanks guys. In a perfect world you would earning royalties. Sorry this world is so far from perfect. However, your app is just perfect in my JDL world. Again, thanks. (I did contribute funds $$$ to your team. Royalties from me to you). Garage bland and other crapps are better suited for gaming consoles. I never ever write reviews on anything. Humans love to sue so even writing this is ‘on the line’. Back to the reason I began this winded rant. I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR APP. A LOT LOT. Rock on!!! Xxxxx, lead guitarist for XXXXX XXXXXXXX.
Really great sound fonts, needs a better layout
So far, I’m really liking this app for its well made orchestral instrument sounds, especially when compared to the passable at best instruments from more popular high budget apps like Garageband. Though I will say the layout could use a lot of tweaks to make more convenient like the one in Garageband. Things like the option of increasing or decreasing the attack for crescendo effects, removing whatever makes chords keep playing a second or two after letting go of the keys, and making the volume of the keys more consistent would help. Also the ability to move the individual parts and more advanced quantization effects (though that could just be me). A lot of the black keys, especially A sharp, are way too quiet and make a lot of compositions awkward. But it’s useful, especially in conjunction with other apps like Garageband or BandLab, all of which I use together.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- n-Track S.r.l.
- 196.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021 n-Track S.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- n-Track Studio 9 Standard $0.99
- nTrack Studio 9 Pro $1.99
- nTrack Studio 9 Suite $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.