Designed for physicians and nurses, nAble Pediatric EMR is a specialty specific App with intuitive and easy to master user interface. Separate workflows for sick visits, well child care, and Follow Up visits offer quick review of patient information and completion of vitals, HPI, ROS, history, diagnosis and treatment plans. For pediatricians, the patient's developmental history, childhood screening, and immunizations can be documented. Physician orders of labs, radiology, prescriptions, and recalls automatically become tasks to be completed by the nursing staff. Context sensitive dropdowns, picklists and plan templates assist the physician in completing the chart accurately and completely by simply tapping on the choices or manually entering the information. The App works seamlessly with nAble 4.0c EMR which is web-based and Stage 2 certified as complete ambulatory EMR for Meaningful Use. Users have the choice to either use the native iPad App or access the patient information via the web-based nAble application, thus providing total mobility, real-time information sharing, and second to none user experience.
HOW TO USE:
Download the App, the current nAble users sign-in with their site name, userid and password, and begin using the App after viewing a brief tutorial. The App requires internet access to connect with the back-end nAbleMD database for patient data and clinical information.
• Pediatric specific layout, workflow, and plans for complete and accurate documentation of Well Child Checkups or sick visits
• Extensive time-saving picklists and templates for history, exam, plans and common visits
• CDC childhood immunization schedule
• Automatically mark growth charts from recorded vitals
• Age-specific developmental milestones and screening recommendations
• Maternal history documentation
• Document allergies, medications, alerts, and risk factors
• Electronically prescribe and transmit prescriptions
• Order, track and review labs, procedures, and radiology
• Physical exam diagrams with annotation and color markers
• Integrated electronic billing and patient scheduling via the web application
• Track patient appointments and exam room assignments
• Receive, review, sign and send faxes from within the App
• Intra-office secure messaging system
• Complete log of communication with the patients
• Real-time data sharing with the nAble web application
• Seamless integration with waiting room Kiosk and Patient Portal Apps
• Access and review scanned charts, images and documents
• Ability to create and customize picklists, exam and plan templates
• Integrated E&M and procedure codes for easy charge capture
• Telemedicine Video Call
Patient Consent Forms
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nth Technologies Inc
- 68.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Nth Technologies, Inc. 2002-present
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.