Search and share your memories captured with the Narrative Clip www.getnarrative.com – the wearable camera for moments that matter. View unique, candid, serendipitous photos taken from a personal viewpoint. Never miss authentic smiles, sudden surprises or a trip of a lifetime.
* Timeline: scroll back in time and get a snapshot of all your moments that we geotag and timestamp
* Moments: explore each moment and see an absolutely unique timelapse of all the photos taken at that time
* Social: share your stories via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or email, or with our Public Moments timeline, a place to connect to and be inspired by other Narrative users
* Search: look for a specific moment by day using the jump-to-date feature
* Trim: the app’s innovative algorithms highlight the best photos from a moment; un-trim at any time to see all photos
* Personalize: Easily choose your moment’s cover photos, and write captions
Digital Trend Awards: Top Tech of CES 2015
USA Today’s Reviewed.com: Editors’ Choice
SXSW Accelerator: Finalist
Digital Innovation Awards: Best Conversation Starter
CES Editors’ Choice Winner
Support Ninjas: support.getnarrative.com.
Narrative’s vision is to give everyone the ability to capture and share moments that matter, allowing users to tell their story as it happened. Narrative is an innovative market leader in wearable cameras and intelligent photo analysis that has created the world’s most wearable camera. Enjoy your moments as they happen and let the Narrative Clip handle the capturing of memories. The Narrative App then organizes these memories into moments on a timeline, easily accessible and shareable for you at any time.
- We will now show a warning on the timeline if you have no active subscription.
Ratings and Reviews
Still alive and unique product so have to give 5 stars
I’m just happy the service is still alive in some form.
Practical, works well and a great interface
Great Concept But...
I just got my clip 2 today and while I love the concept, I think there are ways it can be improved. Here is one idea: make it so you can review what you are shooting. Also you could use the phones native proximity sensor to make the narrative take a pic or start a video. Thirdly, why not give a option to be able to save video right to your camera roll without needing wifi to upload it? This could be done over Bluetooth similar to airdrop. Just some ideas. I waited 8 months for this so I am initially skeptical but will keep playing with it. Thanks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.