After collecting travellers info about the National Gallery and London we have developed this guide book based on visitors advice and stories.
Mobile guide 100% offline developed for all those travellers willing to discover this magnificent place.
- Foundation and early history
- Growth under Eastlake and his successors
- Early 20th century
- World War II
- Post-war developments
- Collection highlights
- Practical Information
- Access to a complete Travel Guide of London with public transportation, zoomable street maps 100% offline and daily itineraries to spend the most of your time visiting this magnificent city.
Get the most out of your visit!!
If you have and questions or need support please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app contains IAPs for you to enjoy and discover the best out of your visit. This app covers the National Gallery plus London most important places of interest.
Increased selection of tours and activities to offer
Ratings and Reviews
Poor Quality Reproductions + tariff :(
I am most surprised that the reproductions have been adjusted with a dark filter. There are other apps for the iPhone that provide the National Gallery artworks in a more accurate glorious light. Also, be prepared for the $4 tariff not mentioned on the detail page ... this app is not free.
- AlpineMaster Global LTD
- 112.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AlpineMaster Global LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Big Ben Visitor Guide $1.99
- British Museum Visitor Guide $1.99
- Buckingham Palace Visitor Guide $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.