Love nature and find in nature your well-being. The app for your healthy lifestyle.
Toothache, insomnia, acne as well as nausea are just some of the illnesses that can be treated with natural methods without the overuse of medicines.
Natural remedies such as tea, herbal tea, mother tinctures and glycerin macerate act slowly, require patience but if they are the right remedies can be very helpful and do not have the collateral effects related to medicines.
This app, easy and fast, is a handbook of the natural remedies for the most common diseases.
The app is structured as follows:
- Remedies: a list of plants, fruits and essential oils with explanations about uses and benefits.
- Problems and diseases: list of the most common illnesses (allergy, poor digestion, acne, joint pain, nausea, anxiety and much more) with the related natural remedies.
- Healthy recipe: Every week one healthy recipe to keep you fit with taste
- Yoga exercises for the flexibility of the body and the calm of mind
- Last news from science world: the most recent scientific studies about lifestyle, nutrition and health are reported.
- Small tips and tricks for every day: short video tutorials that show you how to prepare at home simple natural remedies. Lip gloss for cracked lips, golden milk, remedy for swollen legs
- Chromotherapy: this section is based on the color-method to induce relax before bed.
- Step counter: walking is good for body and mind, keep fit with the app Natural remedies that becomes fitness app with the free step counter pedometer. In this way you’ll be able to know how many steps did you do, the burned calories, the kilometers and the time.
Some topics that you can find on the app Natural Remedies are: Aloe Vera, Golden Milk, green tee Matcha, turmeric, yoga exercises for beginners, yoga exercises for the back, essential oils against anxiety or depression, cake without butter
This app is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This app disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
– Title: Premium
- Description : With the monthly subscription you’ll have access to the periodically updated contents without the adv banners.
– Length of subscription: monthly
– Price of subscription: 1.49 €
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Terms of service: http://naturalremedies.kaleidosapp.com/info/NaturalRemedies_Terms_en.html
- We have introduced the new Mandala section, create your own Mandala to calm your mind
- We have improved the News Section
- We have made some improvements to let you explore the content in the easiest way
Ratings and Reviews
I finally found a winner
Wow I have been searching high and low for an app like this one.
I have even searched for physical books on health.
I wanted something that has lots of info.
And this happened to be a winner for me.
I’m grateful for it because, it’s downloaded on my iPhone 📱
Just the same way as a digital book.
It’s fully loaded with remedies, recipes, exercise for the body, mind and more.
I can carry this important tool with me and share with others.
My father always said, “All of your answers to a healthy living is in the garden “
Pure natural resources and inexpensive
I truly believe in natural health benefits
Thank you 😊
Grateful for this!
Absolutely love this app and the content. It’s easy to navigate and love the updates bar of new info. I enjoy reading the research, so I appreciate their in-text citing of studies, but they don’t have a reference section, so I’m often googling the names and topic to find the article.
With ads, I get annoyed not being able to exit out. The ‘x’ to close the ad is in the top left corner, with half of it outside the screen. I’ve tried every possible angle to close it down. I mostly just have to exit the whole app, refresh it, and log back in. But totally appreciate that this is free for us to access!
Best app ever... and its free!
I love this app. It has so much information on how to be healthy and happy. It’s also very easy to navigate. I don’t have any requests on how to make this app better... I only hope that I never run out of stuff to read:)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrea Cazzolli
- 34.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Kaleidos Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $1.49
- Monthly $1.49
- Annual $15.99
- The Natural Remedies Premium $9.99