Nav is the free, simple way for business owners to manage and leverage their financial data. Start by checking your personal and business credit reports to see where you stand. Next, we’ll analyze your business bank account data to help you improve your cash flow. If you need business financing — head over to the marketplace to see your approval odds for the top business credit cards and loans, and instantly apply. Finally, rest easy knowing you’ll automatically get important credit monitoring alerts and personalized funding recommendations that can save you time and money.
- Control your scores. Monitor your personal and business credit reports in one convenient place.
- Improve cash flow. Connect your business bank account and get tips to manage your cash flow.
- Make better funding decisions. Save money on business credit cards and loans by using our recommendations based on your credit.
- Spot identity theft. Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring and alerts on 90+ changes to your credit.
- Build business credit. Use our tips to establish and build a strong business credit profile.
- Stay safe and secure. We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same controls used by banks.
- Log in quickly and securely. We support touch ID and face ID login.
- Talk to humans. We provide access to live, U.S.-based customer support.
Join more than 370,000 small business owners who use Nav to understand, build, leverage and protect their financial data. Learn more at www.nav.com.
Q: Is Nav really free?
A: Yes. No trial, no credit card ever, no kidding.
Q: Does looking at my credit reports hurt my scores?
A: No. Using Nav to check your reports does not impact your scores.
- Fix the state picker focus on scroll switching focus to the zip code in the business profile information form.
- Improvements the UI/UX of the state picker throughout the app
- Fix typos in our strings
- Improvements to StatePicker widget in dark mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better
The Nav app could definitely be better. I’ve found minor bugs like when you’re filling out the verification forms to have your business attached to your account, sometimes it doesn’t go through and you have to try multiple times or call the customer care number, and that goes for the personal credit monitoring form as well. Also, the number on the app for support/contact is wrong and now belongs to a different organization, that was very weird when I discovered it. Lastly, it is also sad that the basic account only lets you have one business per profile and doesn’t let you follow/monitor any additional businesses. I do not think that should be a paid feature. Asides that, the app is decent and useful in suggesting how you can boost and grow your business credit.
Never knew anything like this existed
I love this app it has been great for me to track my business credit growth. It also gives me insight on how to optimize credit use potential growth in any negative items or incorrect items on my business credit report.
Great app just need more precise info for the price
I downloaded this app to track my business credit profiles. It does not offer D&B or Equifax. It only shows Experian and I need more accurate data for all 3 to maximize my full potential of business credit. It also has an issue with the features that enter your business banking log in can’t get pass the security question screen and the answer I gave was accurate.
Developer Response ,
Update March 2018: Equifax business credit reports are here.
Hey there! Thank you for using Nav! With a premium account we do support D&B. If you already have a DUNS number from D&B but cannot get your report added, please contact us at 1-855-226-8388, and we’ll help get that resolved.
While the app doesn’t currently provide an Equifax business credit report — good news — it's coming soon! We anticipate it being added by the end of the year.
Lastly, I’m sorry you’ve had trouble with the banking report. We plan to release improvements to this feature in the next couple months. In the meantime, I urge you to try again. It's possible there might have been an outage when you tried to connect your account.
If you have any other issues or questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 1-855-226-8388 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your feedback. We take it seriously.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.