The NC Lottery Official Mobile App makes playing the lottery even more fun with the thrill of possibility at your fingertips!
· Ticket checker so you can scan your draw or scratch-off tickets to see if you have a winner
· Buy your favorite draw games and view drawing results
· Scan or manually enter your tickets into Lucke-Rewards to collect points
· Play games, take a survey, or complete activities to collect more Lucke-Rewards points
· Automatically get entered into second chance drawings with eligible tickets
· Redeem your points for entry into Lucke-Rewards drawings for cash and other great prizes
· Customize notifications so you receive the winning numbers & jackpot alerts for the games of your choice
· Manage your NC Education Lottery account preferences
· Find the nearest retailer any time, wherever you are in North Carolina
With more ways to play, earn, and win, there’s no better time to download the new and improved NC Lottery Official Mobile App than right now!
An internet connection is required for access to most features. Please note, every effort has been made to ensure the information in this application is accurate; however, in the event of a discrepancy, the winning numbers and prize amounts in the official records of the North Carolina Education Lottery shall prevail.
Apple Inc. in no way sponsors, endorses, or administers any contests or lottery drawings.
This release includes bug fixes related to the ticket scanner.
Ratings and Reviews
Scratch off scanner issues
I’m not sure what happened with your most recent update but now I get an “invalid ticket” message every time I try to check any scratch offs. I have tried several different tickets from several different stores and they all say invalid when scanned. It still allows me to scan for lucky rewards/2nd chance games but won’t tell me if I won anything or not. I have uninstalled the app then reinstalled it but still experiencing this issue. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Also, is there a way to turn off the ticket entry limit? I understand it’s to keep people from going overboard but I personally collect a big stack of them over a long period of time and try to scan them in all at once but I can only do a small amount each day. It’s rather inconvenient. Thanks for any help with these issues.
Not user friendly
This app was updated/replaced in October 2019. They removed the option to extend a subscription. Without a way to effective-date a purchase, you have to remember to go back in and buy a new block of tickets. There is an auto-renew option that buys new tickets automatically, which requires a debit card - no way to use funds already in your account (Why even have a wallet/funding option!). And the history is only last two weeks or month by month, requiring you to perform multiple history inquiries to find a transaction (purchase or win) for a date you might not remember. A past 12 months (or even 6 months) option would solve this. Would also be nice if it supported Face ID/thumbprint login. In a nutshell, this app is pretty rudimentary and leaves a lot to be desired.
Not Easy to Use
This app is very difficult to use. 1) There needs to be a Touch ID sign on option. 2) Winning funds should be available to use to purchase new tickets vs into a hidden account that can only be withdrawn. 3) There should be one place where you can see all transactional data. 4) I have used the Chat function several times, mostly only to be timed out and have to sign back in and restart. 5) I have yet to find something that the Chat function can help with without getting told they will have someone email me to then tell me to call the 800 number 6) Each Chat session should not require the extensive verification process (Name, Address, DOB, Last 4 of SSN, DL #) since I have signed in and only asking where I can find $4 in winnings.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- North Carolina Education Lottery
- 63.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Gambling Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- © 2019 The North Carolina Education Lottery
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.