Bypass the lines and hours of waiting. Complete your routine banking transactions from anywhere in the world, any time you please with the bank that’s in your hands!
The NCB Mobile App makes it easy to:
- Check account balances
• View your Saving, Chequing, Loan, Deposit or Investment account (accounts must already be enabled on the web)
• View the last 20 Transactions
- Transfer funds
• Between own accounts
• To third-party NCB accounts
• To third-party non-NCB accounts
- Pay bills including credit cards
- Add beneficiaries and payee
- Manage Credit Cards
• View available and current balances
• View minimum balance and payment due date (to avoid those late charges)
• View Statement date and balances
• Credit Card Limit
- Send feedback and report issues in real time
- View conversion between Jamaican and Foreign exchange currencies
- View and receive loan offers.
It’s sleek, intuitive and easy to use but don’t just take our word for it, try it out for yourself!
1. The NCB Mobile App is currently only available to customers who:
• Have an active NCB Online profile
• Are RSA token enabled
2. Users must allow location and other permissions for security purposes, or forfeit their ability to use the app.
• The menu options have been updated.
• We added further optimizations to the sign up flow.
• We fixed an issue with updating the email address on your profile (you can do this from the Menu: Account Management -> My Profile).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Next added features to a updated version.
I am enthuse about my NCB app and the simplicity of this plate form, however I am big on security and I was hoping you guys could add a Touch ID feature that would add to the more features existed.
With that I do get Cheques from time to time and I eventually have used the drop box at one of the branch locations, set up a feature on the app platform that will support the cheque Dropbox rather than going into the bank to do this a simple photo of the cheque could suffice.
Need better decisions making for long term growth
Good design but I think with the increase in revenue I am wondering how and why this multimillion billion bank not using international stander and still cradling to the antiquated technology things that need to change :
1. Visa debit (not everyone need to be chained to a credit card with annual fees)
2.reliable customer service (why saying youboffere 24/7 banking and you will not get a customer service rep pass 7 pm and if you do their department cannot assist you I think NCB need to outsource these areas with different time zone and person who have the skilled and knowledgeable about the services being offered to reduce long wait in line an on phone to do simple banking )
3. Making online and app usage more used friendly eliminates token this was a wast of investment. I didn’t take it with me to the states and was told by a customer service that I order to go online I need to fly back to Jamaica to get it and hand it in .
What were you guys waiting on!
I have to say Wow! This is the most user friendly banking app I have encountered. Even my Great-Grand mother would be able to navigate through. I’ve always loved the online platform and I’m glad you guys came with such creativity and enthusiasm to create such a wonderful and colorful 🙂app, the interface is just superb. Well done! Been banking with you guys for several years and I can say, this is so far the most reliable, trustworthy, consistent and creative banking institution. NCB for life ✌🏽😎
- National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited
- 28.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.