ALL NEW STOPS & CATEGORIES FOR THE 2019 SEASON
EXPLORE NEBRASKA'S HIDDEN GEMS
The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures at 70 locations including: museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, retail stores, and more.
HOW THE PASSPORT WORKS
• Stamps can be collected from May 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019.
• At each Passport stop participants visit they can receive a digital stamp on the Nebraska Passport App.
• Collect stamps and receive prizes.
• There is no fee to participate in the Nebraska Passport program.
• There is no purchase necessary to receive Passport stamps at the Passport stops.
Collect the following number of stamps and receive the prize(s) when the contest has ended.
• 10 stamps = Passport 10th anniversary keepsake
• 25 stamps = Nebraska Tourism calendar
• 50 stamps = Bakers Candies gift box
• 70 stamps = “Passport Champion” t-shirt and $100 in Nebraska Lotter Vouchers (must be 19 years old or older on Oct. 2, 2019 to recieve lottery coupons)
Prizes are cumulative. For example, if you collect 70 stamps, you will receive all 4 prizes.
All participants are entered into prize drawings. Winners will be drawn and notified in October 2019.
Prize drawing prizes:
• Omaha Steaks Butcher’s Share - Quarter of Beef + Free Chest Freezer
• 300 $1 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets (must be 19 years or older on October 2, 2019 to win)
• Prizes from current and past Passport stops (listing on NebraskaPassport.com, only participants who finish all 70 stops will be entered into these drawings)
Addressed issues with stops that unfortunately happen to close permanently during the contest.
Ratings and Reviews
Great addition to a fun tradition
I've done the Nebraska Passport every year since it started. It gets better and better each year. It's such a fun way to explore this beautiful state, meet new people and try new things. The new app is a fantastic addition! Love the ease of use and the beautiful design. Can't wait to get on the road and get my stamps :)
Not what I expected
I was under the mistaken impression the passport would be a list of historic and educational destinations for the family. Turns out it is a list of random shops and restaurants. Good luck with your quilting shop or whatever but I don’t want make an extra stop with the kids in tow just to get a stamp when we really just wanted to check out your county museum. We’ll stick with Pokémon Go.
LOVE this app!
The Nebraska Passport program is such a cool idea and it's so nice to have a mobile app to go along with the printed version this year. The app is nicely designed, easy to navigate, and full of really neat tours that I'm excited to explore. Definitely one of my new favorite apps!
- Nanonation, Inc.
- 36.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © Nanonation, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.