EXPLORE NEBRASKA'S HIDDEN GEMS
The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures at 70 locations including: museums, parks, restaurants, breweries, retail stores, and more.
HOW THE PASSPORT WORKS
• Stamps can be collected from June 1, 2020 to October 30, 2020.
• At each Passport stop participants visit they can receive a digital stamp on the Nebraska Passport App.
• Collect stamps and receive prizes.
• There is no fee to participate in the Nebraska Passport program.
• There is no purchase necessary to receive Passport stamps at the Passport stops.
Collect the following number of stamps and receive the prize(s) when the contest has ended.
• 10 stamps = $5 in Nebraska Lottery Coupons* and commemorative magnet
• 25 stamps = Visit Nebraska calendar
• 50 stamps = Nebraska Passport Beanie
• 70 stamps = Passport Champion t-shirt and license plate frame as well as an additional $50 in Nebraska Lottery vouchers*
*NOTE: Participants must be 19-years old or older by October 1, 2020 to receive lottery vouchers. Parents cannot receive vouchers on their child’s behalf.
Prizes are cumulative. For example, if you collect 70 stamps, you will receive all 4 prizes.
PRIZE DRAWINGS FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO REACH 70 STOPS:
Winners will be drawn and notified in December 2020.
• Omaha Steaks Butcher’s Share
• One Combo Meal a Week for a Year from Runza Restaurants
PRIZE DRAWINGS FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO COLLECT AT LEAST 1 STAMP
All participants are entered into prize drawings. Winners will be drawn and notified in December 2020.
Prize drawing prizes:
• $300 worth of Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets (must be 19 years old or older by Nov 1, 2020 to win)
• $250 Gift Card from Pump & Pantry
• Prize donations from current and past Passport stops (listing on NebraskaPassport.com)
Apple is not a sponsor of the contest or involved in any way in the distribution of prizes.
Addressed several stability issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So much family fun!
Our family had so much traveling around Nebraska! We loved going out and trying new places that we would’ve never thought of. We highly recommend participating in the Nebraska passport to all of our friends!
Great addition to a fun tradition
I've done the Nebraska Passport every year since it started. It gets better and better each year. It's such a fun way to explore this beautiful state, meet new people and try new things. The new app is a fantastic addition! Love the ease of use and the beautiful design. Can't wait to get on the road and get my stamps :)
Not what I expected
I was under the mistaken impression the passport would be a list of historic and educational destinations for the family. Turns out it is a list of random shops and restaurants. Good luck with your quilting shop or whatever but I don’t want make an extra stop with the kids in tow just to get a stamp when we really just wanted to check out your county museum. We’ll stick with Pokémon Go.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.