Harvard Business School Professor and award-winning author Michael Wheeler created Negotiation 360™ to enhance your ability to reach agreement and resolve disputes. Its interactive features are based on cutting edge theory and proven best practices.
* N360 generates a personalized PROFILE of your relational and problem-solving skills, highlighting strengths you can build on and other areas where you can improve.
* GAME PLAN leads you step-by-step through the process of preparing for your next negotiation.
* The SCORECARD feature prompts you to rate your performance in all your negotiations, large and small, enabling you to learn the right lessons from your own experience.
* MY BEST PRACTICES compiles what has worked well for you when you negotiate—and what you should do differently.
* TRAINING ROOM includes four separate stations to help you enhance your problem-solving and interpersonal effectiveness: Coach, Exercise, Bookshelf, and Research.
* ONE STEP AHEAD provides early access to podcasts hosted by Professor Wheeler and his Harvard colleague Professor Kimberlyn Leary, who provide up-to-date insights on negotiation agility and adaptive leadership.
If there’s one person at the bargaining table with Negotiation 360™, that person should be you!
• “Monthly Subscription”
• AppSubscription is charged on a monthly and Annually basis. You will be granted 1-month or 1-year auto-renewable subscription.
• Please select subscription as display price list and type it will charges selected package price USD per month.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
• A subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• To manage auto-renewal please visit your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• if you are not subscribed, or if you cancel the subscription, then you will not be able to active professionals. You will just able to view add, edit professionals list.
• Terms and Condition : https://negotiation-360.com/terms/
• Privacy-Policy : https://negotiation-360.com/privacy/
This new version of Negotiation 360™ includes our core features as well as bug fixes reported by our users.
* PODCASTS. There are now over 30 episodes of Agility at Work in the Training Room, and subscribers receive advance access to the latest content.
* SHARE ON LINKEDIN. Let your network know you are working on your skills.
Ratings and Reviews
Verbal to text note taker only
I’m a certified Court Mediator I’ve been trained and negotiation techniques many years ago by IBM I’ve been trained by the project on negotiation I read guarantee as you getting past no and I was trained in the court system in Tampa. This simply has a notetaker if you don’t know your Strank‘s and weaknesses and you seem to have a problem with the strength and weakness thing didn’t know and give me anything because I already knew it and secondly as far as the notetaking I can take these kind of notes in my head maybe my hippocampus is better than most peoples with this simply is a note typing app I expected a more academic high-level approach due to the qualifications of this person I got nothing out of this app is worthless. I have used a lot of Harvard Case studies but this really is not up to par and I don’t see how anyone just simply taking notes in a small format does any good whatsoever I’d like to get my money back
Best negotiation app out there
I've taught negotiation twenty years as a law school professor, 26 with tenure. And this is by far the best negotiation app I've ever seen in several ways
First, it is very accessible for people who have never tried to negotiate better systematically or read anything. It explains very basic ideas clearly like the idea of when you should walk away because you have a better deal.
Second, it is very research based and not just some personal opinion. It compares how view you your strengths with the way other people who have taken the same survey do.
Third, it lets you track your success and lessons over time.
Fourth, it has a kind coaching quality. It notes you may think you could have done better because you just set high goals - and it notes people often think they could have done better.
Extremely valuable even for a veteran negotiator
While I have been an active negotiator over the years, until Professor Wheeler's app appeared, I have never had the capacity to evaluate my performance in a meaningful way. Of course, I knew what I had accomplished (or not accomplished) but I did not have a good understanding of why. I used the app to assess a recent negotiation and, after discussing it with the other party to the negotiation, realized there was a single fact I could have advanced which would have resulted in a dramatically different outcome for me which would have been acceptable to my counterpart. My failure to advance the fact seems, in retrospect, closely related to tendencies identified in my self-assessment. 360 will be a part of my life toolkit going forward.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Negotiation 360, LLC
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Negotiation 360™
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $0.99
- Annual $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.