The most powerful tool for your prescribing arsenal is here.
NEI Prescribe is a point of care resource that facilitates medication selection. Access full prescribing information for adults, children, and adolescents, including expert tips and pearls, for more than 140 psychiatric drugs. Apply the filter to create a customized list of possible medications to review based on your preferences for a particular patient. Quickly and easily find the prescribing details you need by using the navigation menu and user-friendly icons.
NEI Prescribe features:
• Full prescribing details for more than 140 psychiatric drugs
• Interactive filter for quickly identifying medications that may fit your patient's needs
• Search for medications by drug name or diagnosis/use
• Use switch above search field to toggle between library for adults or children and adolescents
• Dynamic and screen-friendly presentation of content
• Simple, fast, and always up to date
• Internet or Wi-Fi connection not required for use of the app (Internet connection required for updates)
Added four additional medications
Ratings and Reviews
Great App - wish it had percentage release for stimulants
Update: the developers got back to me about the release of stimulants within 2 days of my posting a review requesting it. I am very impressed by the rapid response.
This app is great for helping with medication choices and is much more detailed than epocrates in terms of receptors. The information about children and adolescents is sound from the perspective of this child and adolescent psychiatrist.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! If you click on Dosage Forms within each of the stimulants, you will see a table that has some detail about duration and peak of effects. In addition, we are currently reviewing the stimulant entries in an effort to provide more detail about all of the numerous formulations.
How is it possible that the best reference guide for psychopharmacology is available in an easy to use format for your phone? If this app only covered the latest edition of Stahl’s Prescriber’s Guide it would be amazing, but with the continuous updates that are provided, it is truly unbelievable!
This should be required for all prescribers of psychiatric meds. It answers all the questions that should be asked before prescribing and allows my care of patients to be as ‘elegant’ and exceptional as they deserve!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neuroscience Education Institute Apps
- 18.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Neuroscience Education Institute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.