The most powerful tool for your prescribing arsenal is here.
NEI Prescribe is a point of care resource that facilitates medication selection. Access full prescribing information for adults, children, and adolescents, including expert tips and pearls, for more than 140 psychiatric drugs. Apply the filter to create a customized list of possible medications to review based on your preferences for a particular patient. Quickly and easily find the prescribing details you need by using the navigation menu and user-friendly icons.
NEI Prescribe features:
• Full prescribing details for more than 140 psychiatric drugs
• Interactive filter for quickly identifying medications that may fit your patient's needs
• Search for medications by drug name or diagnosis/use
• Use switch above search field to toggle between library for adults or children and adolescents
• Dynamic and screen-friendly presentation of content
• Simple, fast, and always up to date
• Internet or Wi-Fi connection not required for use of the app (Internet connection required for updates)
This update includes changes to existing drugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How is it possible that the best reference guide for psychopharmacology is available in an easy to use format for your phone? If this app only covered the latest edition of Stahl’s Prescriber’s Guide it would be amazing, but with the continuous updates that are provided, it is truly unbelievable!
Thank you! All has been working perfectly! Does this app contain everything (same content) as in the Prescriber Guide 6th edition?
Developer Response ,
Hello Dr. Cotner,
Yes; in fact, we keep the app up-to-date on an ongoing basis, so it will actually be more up-to-date than the print book.
Hi Dr. Cotner,
Thank you for the positive review of our app. Regarding your comment, you do not need to delete and reinstall the app in order to have the most up-to-date version. You simply need to run an update of the app on your device. For this, you would visit the app store, go to the Updates category, scroll to NEI Prescribe, and push UPDATE. This is the standard procedure to update any app if your device is set to "manual updates" instead of "automatic updates." I hope this is useful.
Could you please include a calculator for pediatric dosing in your next update.
- Neuroscience Education Institute Apps
- 25.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Neuroscience Education Institute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.