The NEM Wallet app enables you to manage multiple NEM accounts on your phone. Send and receive XEM and messages. Using QR codes, it is even faster and easier than with a desktop client.
• All private keys and other important data stored locally and encrypted.
• Generate, import and export NEM accounts
• Multisignature contract edits and account management
• Managing multiple accounts and local address books
• Displaying account information
• Displaying recent transactions on an interactive messaging interface
• Encrypted and plain text messaging
• Signing multisignature transactions
• No blockchain download. The NEM app is a lite client using NEM’s APIs.
• Reading and making NEM addresses with QR codes
• Shows XEM Harvesting status and details.
• No in-app purchases, advertisements, or sharing of data. Your privacy is fully respected.
The NEM Wallet is open source and free software under MIT license.
Our source code is available at https://github.com/NemProject/NEMiOSApp
Please report any issues at https://github.com/NemProject/NEMiOSApp/issues
Technical Reference: http://nem.io/NEM_techRef.pdf
Disclaimer: Although the app has been extensively tested by the community, the NEM team is not responsible for any malfunctions or loss of funds. Use at your own risk!
- Fixed a bug where the QR scanner would sometimes not show up
- Updated the invoice QR structure so that an invoice created with the iOS app is scannable on the Android app again
Ratings and Reviews
Deserves 0 stars possibly a scam. Very rarely will you be able to log in and see your coins. Almost always reads lost connection. Changed phones and lost all coins. Could not pull up my account new phone so I tried for over an hour to pull up my account on old phone, once I got through finally attempted to transfer my xem to ripple and my toast wallet so I wouldn’t loose only to find that sending the funds was incredibly confusing. I sent the changely to convert like I've done many times before. Only to discover that funds were never transferred. Old phone has been cleared. Coins lost. No one to call. No apparently no way to retrieve old wallet. The wallet on new phone even let me create a new account with my exact same password as last wallet. Do. Not. Use!
The app works fine. Easy to understand and use. One bug I came across that might be apples fault is when I downloaded the app to a new phone, the app icon never showed up, but I could open it from the App Store and from Siri, and it was shown in my settings as using data. I restarted the phone and then the icon showed up.
Please Help - App says "lost connection"
I downloaded this app yesterday to my iPhone and sent XEM funds to my account. Ever since that moment my app has said "No internet connection" or "lost connection." What is going on? Where are the funds I sent? Why will your app not connect to the internet? I originally downloaded on iPhone but then on iPad after it didn't work for 24 hours, but same result. Please help!
- NEM.IO FOUNDATION LIMITED
- 32.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 NEM.io Foundation Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.