At Google Nest, we make products that are beautiful, helpful and easy to use. The Nest app is no exception.
Control your Nest thermostat, arm and disarm your Nest Secure alarm system, see your home with Nest Cam, and get an alert if Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And receive notifications on your iPhone or iPad.
Nest uses sensors, algorithms and the location of your phone to do the right thing automatically, turning off the heat and turning on the camera when you leave. Forget to set the alarm? It will notice, and send you a Remind Me alert.
Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E
Thermostats that program themselves to help you save energy.
- Change the temperature from the subway or the sofa using your phone.
- See how much energy you used, and why.
- View and edit your schedule.
- Get extreme temperature alerts before your home gets too cold.
Nest Secure alarm system
- Arm and disarm your home remotely from the app.
- Receive a Remind Me alert if you leave home and forget to set the alarm.
- Receive a security alert on your phone telling you what triggered the alarm – a door or window opening, or someone entering a room.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone.
- Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide. (Requires Wi-Fi and a working internet connection.)
- Silence an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen only.)
- See the status of your batteries, sensors, and Wi-Fi connection.
- Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once. (Nest Protect 2nd gen only.)
- See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam IQ Indoor and Outdoor, Nest Cam Indoor, Nest Cam Outdoor, and Dropcam
The security cameras that let you see your home on your phone, inside and out.
- Get alerts when there’s activity, and talk back to get someone’s attention.
- See what you missed with snapshots of the last three hours.
- Check in 24/7 with crisp 1080p HD video (Nest Cam and Dropcam Pro only).
- Get person alerts (or familiar face alerts with Nest Cam IQ) and up to 30 days of video history when you subscribe to Nest Aware. (Subscription service sold separately.)
Know who’s knocking.
- 24/7 video streaming means you’ll never miss a moment.
- Designed to show you everything at your doorstep – people head to toe, or packages on the ground.
- Knows the difference between a person and a thing.
- Notifies you about visitors, even if they don’t ring the bell.
- HD Talk and Listen lets you have a seamless conversation with someone at your door.
- When you can’t answer the door, quick responses let you reply to visitors with prerecorded audio messages.
Nest x Yale Lock
The lock for a more secure connected home.
- Instead of sharing keys, assign passcodes to people you trust in the Nest app.
- Get an alert when someone locks or unlocks the door.
- With Home/Away Assist and Auto-Lock, your door can lock itself when you leave.
Some features require a working internet connection, Wi-Fi, and/or Bluetooth.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I was excited about Nest, until I used the app
I went with Nest because of the many great things I’ve heard about the smart thermostat. But the thermostat will only work remotely as good as the app allows it to. I set my system up to go into Eco mode when my phone wasn’t home, but it never did. The few times I remembered to check the system was still on and my phone had been away from home for at least an hour. It would turn off then say something in the home was detected and turn back on. I have an alarm on my house and no one else has access so what’s being detected? I removed the hallway sensor and changed it to strictly go into Eco when the phone wasn’t in the house. Still didn’t happen. I turned it to Eco myself, walked in the house was home for at least 30 minutes and the system was STILL IN ECO!! When I tried to log out and back in I got error messages about the server. This product is supposed to save me money by cutting off when not needed, but so far it’s not doing much. I could’ve kept my old thermostat if that was the case. I’ve since deleted the app and attempted reinstall, but there’s still an issue with the server as the app won’t download.
UPDATE: I added 2 additional phones that are in the house in order for the system to be on. It doesn’t work. When I check my phone, and the other phones are home, it’ll kick on. Location services is on with every phone. I don’t understand what the problem is.
Hurting users YEARS after a hardware purchase - it’s the Google Way?
Google’s latest decision to remove the ability for users to turn off the status light of Nest Cams and Dropcams, without customer consent or collaboration, is egregious. This is particularly true for Dropcam owners who have no dimming functionality available for the light (if you’ve never seen it, it’s a bright blue LED that lights up a small room pretty significantly).
For customers who use this as a baby monitor or in a room with kids, this nearly makes the device unusable as it is simply too bright and distracting to easily distracted human beings who need sleep! That doesn’t even get into the impacts of these cameras as security devices in private homes.
Rather than work a more careful solution in collaboration with customers to a breach in the backend security of the Nest platform, Google is now turning on a bright LED in the homes of their users...with no option to turn it off and no compensation to replace the device if it now no longer works as needed. It’s insane to see a company make this kind of a decision and Google should be scorned for it.
One star only because I can’t give zero stars
This product stinks, Works Terrible, when it works it’s just OK... and only works sometimes. Cuts out often..Picture is often choppy there is always a significant delay on the picture and the voice. Camera is just about impossible to turn back on, if the power or WiFi is cut off. Just got off the phone with tech support 1 1/2 hour !!! Maybe they’ve got nothing better to do, but I do. I regret buying this thing from the day I got it. Hooked it up it works right sometimes doesn’t work right most of the time. They’re now going to send me a new camera this won’t fix it, the old camera is not the problem, but whatever send me a new camera. Tech-support picks up quick but they’re not very, tech savvy.. Also the majority of their support staff that I’ve talked with, have heavy foreign accents and are hard to understand..
- Nest Labs, Inc
- 343.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-18 Nest Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.