NetClient CS 17+
Tax & Accounting, a Thomson Reuters business
Designed for iPad
On-the-go access to your online accounting and payroll services.
NetClient CS offers convenient, on-the-go access to online accounting and payroll services via your mobile device. With this app, you’ll have access to the following NetClient CS portal features:
• My Account—manage all of your account details
• Document Presentation—access your key documents
• Messages / Notifications—read important messages and receive notifications for account activity
• My Invoices—access to all of your invoices
• Account Aggregation—pull account information from multiple sources into one
• Stock Quotes—get quick access to an online stock ticker that’s continually updated
• News and Links—access industry-related articles, news, and links
• Time Entry—enter and complete your time for the current pay period
• Time History—view a history of the time entered for prior pay periods
• Check Stub—view and print copies of your paychecks
• Earnings—get access to up-to-the minute copies of earnings reports
• Leave Balances—view your current leave balances on the fly
• W-2s and W-4s—view and edit your W-4 information at any time
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Frequently doesn’t work
Links between this product and the documents it’s designed to present frequently break for no apparent reason. “Error loading content.” Knowledgebase has no entry for this error message. Hold times for support typically extend 40 minutes or more and the answers offered are inadequate. Only time eventually and temporarily resolves the issue, if you’re fortunate enough to try during one of those windows. When working the app is bare bones adequate. No apparent means of deleting the notification messages it accumulates. Thomson Reuters CS product line is deteriorating, a dinosaur gasping for breathe in the current environment.
Login failed.. always trouble logging In to the app. Have to reset my password all the time.. I’ve uninstalled this app and still can’t login now. Not the only one having these problems.. use this app for work and many others are having the same problem.. can we please fix this...
Really not Bad
I’ve used this app for quite a while now and haven’t had any trouble with it. No issues with the login or resetting my password, and everything in-app seems to be running smoothly. Almost sounds like a completely different app when I’m reading the one-star reviews, but. Oh well. Good app and it works great.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2010 - 2022: Thomson Reuters Global Resources. Proprietary and Confidential. All Rights Reserved. Disclosure, Use, or Reproduction without written authorization of TRGR is prohibited.