NetSupport Notify is the simple, low-cost one-way messaging and alerting tool that enables an admin to communicate instantly with desktop users across any organization.
NetSupport Notify is from Remote Control and Desktop Management software specialists, NetSupport.
The Mobile Console, a free of charge extension to the traditional NetSupport Notify desktop version, enables you to deliver instant and attention grabbing alerts and notifications direct to Windows, Mac and Linux desktops or unattended information displays across your organization from your tablet or smartphone.
A focused solution for on-demand desktop alerts, emergency notifications, popup alerting and one-way messaging needs, NetSupport Notify cuts through the distractions to deliver your message direct to connected desktops, ensuring it can't be skipped, ignored, saved for later or get lost in a busy inbox!
No external services are needed. Simply use one or a number of pre-installed notification gateways and deploy the agent’s software to all remote computers.
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re new to NetSupport Notify, download a copy of the User Guide from our website for help installing and configuring the required desktop components.
- Send alerts and notifications to Windows, Mac and Linux desktops from any iOS/Android mobile device or Windows PC.
- Send full screen notifications to unattended digital public information displays.
- Prioritize messages and alerts with clear and concise message types.
- Support for clickable URLs in alerts.
- Flexible Delivery Options.
- Supports unlimited number of connected user desktops.
- View full Alert History. (iPad Only)
- Users can type a hotkey combination to send an instant ‘emergency response’.
- Unique security codes – limiting access to only authorized Agents and Consoles.
- Send targeted alerts dynamically to selected departments or all computers.
- Send alerts to one or multiple pre-installed notification gateways simultaneously.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Support for iOS11.
Performance and operability enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
App is very limited, and does not have a way to save alerts to use in the future as predefines.
Now i can't click to type anything on subject line or header, possible glitch with latest iOS update, who knows when it will be fix.
I give 3 starts because when works is a way limited or not to send alerts while not in the office and that does do.
The developer, NetSupport Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- NetSupport Ltd
- 10.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 NetSupport Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.