The new Verizon Networkfleet Manager app allows you to take the power of Networkfleet with you on the go. Manage your fleet from your iPhone or iPad.
Access valuable information about your fleet and its performance using the following screens in the Networkfleet Manager app.
• View the location of your fleet on a map. Choose between map and satellite views.
• Click on any vehicle icon to view vehicle and driver data.
• See at a glance if your vehicles are moving, idling or stopped.
• Track your assets*—like trailers, sheds and generators.
• Search by physical address, place (point of interest), driver, vehicle and asset.
• Get information about your drivers.
• Set up delivery schedules for your drivers, add new stops, re-route drivers and mark stops as complete.
• Access delivery schedules for your drivers for the current day and the next six days.
• View a list of vehicle alerts, including battery levels, oil changes, key-on time, mileage and more.
• View vehicle diagnostics, including battery levels, engine coolant temperature, intake air temperature and fuel system status.
• Access vehicle service records, including oil changes and tire rotations.
• Get analytics on your fleet’s idle time and utilization.
• View vehicle information, including the vehicle identification number (VIN), year, make, model and fuel type.
• Get alerts when your drivers engage in risky behaviors, including speeding.
• Access driver profile information, including phone numbers, notes and comments.
• Connect with your drivers and crews via phone or text message using your native calling and messaging application.
Please note: You must be a Networkfleet customer to log in to this app. Not a Networkfleet customer? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.869.1353.
iPhone or iPad running IOS version 8.0+ and newer are supported.
*Requires Networkfleet Asset Guard.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Worst app ever created
They should fire whoever did this and whoever approved it. This app is the absolutely useless. I hope a monkey created it instead of an actual human. I will be cancelling my service and switching to a more user friendly company if they don't do something quick.
Finger print access & table view
When will this app have the ability to be opened using the iPhone fingerprint access as most apps now allow. Also it would be helpful to spreadsheet/table type view with rows showing each asset along with a status and address location on one screen. This would be helpful for quick glances to see where all assets are located instead of having to zoom in to each asset on the map to find the exact location. Other fleet tracking services offer both the fingerprint password and this other the view, why not Verizon?
Finally formatted for x and above screens
A big improvement but still needs more than just basic functionality
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Verizon Connect Inc.
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Verizon Connect Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.